69-Hyunin : Jealously

Requested by : @drawisi

Title: Jealousy

Ship: Hyunin

Hyunjin watched as his best friend danced to the music, missing almost every beat.

Hyunjin sighed and stopped the music.

"I think we need to go over the counts again." Hyunjin said.

Jeongin stayed quiet and kept up with Hyunjin. This time, after going over the counts, Jeongi succeeded in hitting each beat.

The two finally took their leave from the dance room. Hyunjin walked behind Jeongin, admiring his best friend.

He had a crush on Jeongin. But felt he could never say Jeongin was his. It would be a dream come true if he were able to do that.

After arriving back at the dorms of their high school, they said goodbye as they headed back to their respectful rooms.

Hyunjin arrived at his dorm, his roommate too busy playing games to even bother to say hello. Seungmin was the type to keep to himself. Of course, he had his friends and foes, but usually stayed inside the dorm unless he had classes.

"Seungmin." Hyunjin called, falling onto the couch behind Seungmin who sat on the floor in front of the TV.

"Hm?" Seungmin hummed, still very focus on the game.

"I need help."

Seungmin paused the game and turned around to look back at Hyunjin, a smirk on his face. "The Hwang Hyunjin needs help? And he needs help from me?" Seungmin teased.

"Yes. You know I like Jeongin but I don't know how to like-" Hyunjin moved his hands around to try and find the words he was looking for.

"Tell him?" Seungmin concluded.

"No. Not tell him. But, make him mine? Or, try to at least figure out if he likes me back." Hyunjin said.

"I have an idea." Seungmin stated.

Hyunjin's head snapped up, looking down at Seungmin for an answer.

"But I don't know if you'll like it." Seungmin concluded.

"Well, what is it?"

"Me, you. Boyfriends."

Hyunjin did not think it would be so hard to act as if he loved Seungmin. Of course, it took awhile.

Seungmin came skipping into the lunch room, pushing Jeongin aside to slip in next to Hyunjin. On the other side of Hyunjin sat Jisung, who was not exactly paying attention to what was going on at the table at the moment. He was more worried about someone else.

Jeongin rubbed his arm as he sent Seungmin a silent glare. What was he doing pushing him to sit next to his best friend?

"Hey, babe." Seungmin cooed.

"Hey, baby." Hyunjin hummed back, swinging an arm around Seungmin to pull him closer. Inside, Hyunjin did not like doing this to Seungmin.

Jeongin gave them a shocked look.

"Oh, Seungmin. This is my best friend, Jeongin. Jeongin, this is my boyfriend, Seungmin." Hyunjin introduced.

Jeongin smiled, but it was not exactly genuine. Why? It was not genuine because for some reason, that hurt to know Hyunjin had a boyfriend. He was not sure why it hurt, but it did.

"When did you two start dating?"

"Two weeks ago." Seungmin sang happily.

Jeongin nodded.

Hyunjin became a little suspicious. Jeongin was usually fine when new people came and sat with them. Why was Seungmin any different?

After lunch had ended, Seungmin had left Jeongin and Hyunjin, Jeongin had gone back to his normal self.

Hyunjin then realized, Jeongin was jealous.

"Jeongin!"

Jeongin continued to walk away, not wanting to see Hyunjin and his boyfriend be all cute. He could not handle it.

Not when his crush was Hyunjin.

"Jeongin! Please!" Hyunjin caught up to Jeongin and grabbed his arm, tugging him to face him. Hyunjin gasped when he saw the tears streaming down Jeongin's face.

"Jeongin?"

"I like you, okay?! I've liked you for a long time and then you suddenly have a boyfriend. I've never met this guy and you're dating him. How am I supposed to be okay with it? How deep I've fallen for you is a like a ditch that I've tried to crawl out of each day but instead I fall even deeper. Even when you make me wanna kill myself." Jeongin ranted. Sobs erupted from him after the rant.

Hyunjin pulled him into a hug.

"Then we'll leave Seungmin out of this and say I like you, too."

"Don't play with me like that!" Jeongin pushed Hyunjin away from him roughly.

"I'm not. Me and Seungmin aren't really dating."

"What?"

"We did it so I could see if you liked me back, Jeongin. I'm sorry."

Jeongin stared at Hyunjin in disbelief.

"So I got jealous for nothing?"

Hyunjin chuckled before nodding.

"Yeah."

A/N
IM SO F**KING SORRY!

I said I would do this like what, a month ago? I'm so so sorry drawisi! I feel so bad. I didn't realize I didn't do it until I went to go look back at my comments.

Yeah, I go back and read your guys' comments even when I've read all of them. I do it to all of my stories. I love reading comments, they make my day.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.