115-Jeongchan : Double Rainbow

Title: Double Rainbow

Ship: Jeongchan

With the wind blowing in his hair, keeping the bangs from hitting his eyes. The way the rain poured down onto him and the area around him. Yet, Jeongin was still standing up on the hill at the end of a hiking trail above the city. He could see the lights of the people that were still up at this hour and the ones that refused to stay up during the storm. The tall buildings that were built years ago that still stood today was something Jeongin always took interest in. He rested his elbows on the railings in front of him and took a good sniff of the rain.

Why did he like that smell so much?

He felt a pair of hands on his hips, a chin resting on his shoulder. A hand left his hip and he was covered by an umbrella.

"What are you doing out here?" Chan asked, hugging Jeongin close with his free hand.

"Waiting for the rainbow." Jeongin answered.

"Mmm." Chan hummed, snuggling into the nape Jeongin's neck.

"Do you think there might be a double?" Jeongin asked.

"Maybe." Chan replied. "We should go back to the dorms. You're gonna get sick being this drenched in rain." Chan pulled away, still holding the umbrella above their heads.

"Wait." Jeongin halted Chan as the rain slowly came to a stop.

The two stood for a few minutes, staring at the sky as it cleared of the clouds. There it was, a double rainbow.

"Wah. It's so pretty." Jeongin commented.

His eyes shined as he stared at the rainbow. The way the difference colors danced into each other like a fade. The different colors matched so well it looked almost impossible. Not only that but, that rainbow stood for his whole life. From being born after a miscarriage to being homosexual. A rainbow baby and his flag.

"It is pretty, isn't it?" Chan agreed.

"Let's go home now." Chan slipped his hand into Jeongin's, intertwining their fingers.

"Sure."

A/N
Sorry I haven't been posting Beans. School is like "fite me" and I went to a reptile convention today and I'm so tired out.

Alright, bai.