155-Hyunin : Smart Boy

Requested by : @Marks789thDebut

Title: Smart Boy

Ship: Hyunin

"Mom, I never agreed to this." Jeongin complained.

"I know. But this school will get you somewhere. It had exactly what you need to be successful." His mother smiled.

"So do all other schools, Mom." Jeongin sighed, shaking his head.

"Well." The car stopped. "We're here. Have a good day."

Jeongin sighed, nodding. He pushed up his round glasses and got up out of the car, swinging his backpack onto his back.

"Thank you, Mom." He bowed before closing the door, heading off into the school he already knew his way way around. He went on a tour and the school was quite small so it was easy to figure out where all his classes were, memorizing them.

Jeongin headed for his locker, which seemed to be blocked by some boy. This boy had piercings, and what seemed to be a tattoo right behind his ear. He had jet black hair. But his clothing told an entire different story. He wore a baby blue hoodie and light blue ripped jeans.

Jeongin stopped beside him, giving him a stare in hopes of him just moving, but this boy looked over at Jeongin with a confused look.

"Can I help you?"

"You're in front of my locker."

"Oh, sh*t. Sorry, my bad." The boy moved, letting Jeongin get to his locker with no problems.

"Are you new? This locker is usually empty." The boy asked.

"I am."

"Oh. You look like a sophomore-"

"Junior." Jeongin corrected before shutting his locker. He turned to this boy. "I skipped a grade. Grade six."

"Oh. So we're in the same grade." The boy smiled. Jeongin took note of the stud lip ring he had on his bottom lip.

"Yes." Jeongin nodded.

"I'm Hyunjin. It's nice to you meet you."

Jeongin snorted. Was this guy really trying to become friends with him?

"I came here for an education, not distractions." Jeongin walked around the boy as the first bell rang.

Hyunjin watched with his mouth agape as the boy walked away. All he tried to do was be a little nice. Was it his appearance that threw the younger boy off? Or maybe he really had it drilled in his head that he did not want friends?

Jeongin felt so unlucky. He had this guy sit across from him in every class so far. He was nearly on sixth period and he had the same classes with Hyunjin until then.

Now he had dance class. Something he took behind his mother's back. He always cut off that part of the grade because he was afraid of his mother's reaction.

When Jeongin saw Hyunjin walk in, he was nearly done. This guy had every single class with him.

"Hey, Jeongin." Hyunjin said as he sat next to the stretching Jeongin. "I didn't know you liked to dance."

"Of course you didn't. That would be weird." Jeongin responded.

"Well, I can't wait to see you dance."

"Hyunjin, you're crazy." Seungmin followed his best friend as he made his way towards his locker.

"I don't care. I have to do something about this. I like him and I want to do something with these feelings."

"Hyunjin, please-"

"Go away and let me do this."

Seungmin stopped and let Hyunjin do his thing, turning and leaving to class.

Once Hyunjin saw Jeongin at his locker, he made way over to him.

Hyunjin slammed his locker closed, grabbing Jeongin's shoulder and flipping him and slamming him against the locker along with his hand. Hyunjin's face was a few inches away from Jeongin's, who was still stunned from shock.

"H-Hyunjin Hyung, What are you do-"

Before Jeongin could finish his sentence, Hyunjin's lips were pressed against Jeongin's. The shock released from Jeongin and he kissed back.

The kiss was sweet and short. There was nothing too special about it. But Hyunjin pulled away.

"I like you and I want you to go out with me."

"There was a lot easier way to ask me, Hyung." Jeongin shook his head. "But if you're that desperate, take me away my prince~!" Jeongin teased.

Hyunjin chuckled, kissing Jeongin on the nose.

Everyone was watching but they were too engrossed their little confess session to notice.

But who really cared at this point?