73-Changlixin : Chain Of War

Requested by : @Busan_Boy_Has_Swag

Title: Chain Of War

Ship: Changlixin (Changbin x Felix x Jeongin)

Running with a sword in hand most likely was not safe. But Changbin needed to get where he needed through this battlefield. To the hostage.

Before Changbin knew it, his lover was by his side, running just as fast towards the hostage.

The two reached the tent their shared lover was locked inside. The two knew the plan and let Felix go in first, Changbin heading to the back part of the tent.

Felix ducked in, immediately getting bombarded by swords at his throat.

"I want to surrender myself." He stated. "But I want him out." Felix said, looking down at Jeongin who was tied to a pole.

"Hyung, no!" Jeongin cried, not wanting Felix to sacrifice himself.

Felix smiled lightly at Jeongin, a small signal saying 'its okay'.

As they grabbed Felix's wrists, the back of the tent was ripped open. Before anyone could react, half of the people in the tent were dead.

Felix and Changbin fought back to back, both determined to protect their baby. Jeongin was theirs, no one else's.

Once the last person in the tent was slaughtered, they rushed to Jeongin.

As soon as he was untied, he clang onto Felix, crying.

"I was so scared."

Jeongin was a normal citizen loved by prince Felix. Changbin was a guard that was also loved by Felix and Jeongin. The three were famous across their kingdom due to them being very open about it.

"It's okay, baby. We got you." Felix lifted the boy around his waist and the two took off back to their own base.

They called retreat, as they had retrieved who they had come to fight for in the first place.

Felix lied Jeongin on his own bed, letting the younger continue sleeping as Changbin walked in in more casual clothing.

"How is he?" Changbin asked.

"Dr. Kim said he was poisoned with something. We have some medicine for it but he has to take it for two weeks." Felix explained.

"P-poisoned? They really did that to him?" Changbin asked, walking closer to Felix. He stood next to him near the bed.

"Yeah. I mean, this is Sm we're talking about." Felix stated, crossing his arms as he looked down at Jeongin.

"I hope he's okay."

"Me too."

A/N
No I'm not doing a part 2 I'm not proud of this.