15-Seungjin : Flower Shop

Requested by : @kookies_Jin05

Title: Flower Shop

Ship: Seungjin

Buy her flowers. Girls love flowers.

Hyunjin searched for a flower shop, wanting to cheer his crush up. Then maybe she would possibly get the hint he likes her.

Even asking her to homecoming she did not get the hint.

"Oh, Hyunjin oppa, of course I'll go. Didn't we discuss that we're going together already?"

Hyunjin groaned at the memory. He attempted to explain that he meant more than friends but she just laughed. So he tried not to push it.

See, this girl had gotten a boyfriend a few months ago and she was dumped not too long ago. She came crying to Hyunjin and he found it hard to see her cry.

But he honestly had no clue what to do.

He freaked out, and he turned into a complete nerve wreck.

She ended up leaving and so he called a friend and asked for advice. The answer, go get her flowers.

But who knew finding a flower shop could have been so hard?

He eventually came upon one and walked inside without second thought. He smacked the door into the owner and he fell, dropping a pot and breaking it.

Hyunjin gasped and closed the door, crouching down next to the person he had just knocked over.

"I'm so, sorry. I didn't mean to." Hyunjin apologized.

The boy rubbed his head, looking up at Hyunjin.

"It alright. I was just throwing the pot out anyway." The boy shrugged, standing to grab a broom stick.

"What can I get you?" He asked as he swept the broken pot pieces into a dust pan.

"Um, you see, my friend-who is a girl-is upset so I came to get her flowers to try and cheer her up. Any suggestions?" Hyunjin asked, nervously.

The boy dumped the broken pot pieces into a bin and turned to back to Hyunjin.

"A girl? Roses and daises are the top picks. I could get you a mix of the two if you'd like?" The boy said.

"Please." Hyunjin said.

The boy nodded and quickly started up the Bouquet of flowers.

He handed the group of flowers over to Hyunjin with a sweet smile.

"Thank you-" Hyunjin looked at his name tag. "-Seungmin."

Seungmin's smile grew. "No problem. I hope the flowers cheer her up. Have a nice day, Sir."

Hyunjin bowed and left the shop, not before taking one last look at the cute boy running the shop.

He would definitely return.

Hyunjin could not believe his situation.

He lost his job due to a co-worked blaming him for the loss of costumers.

He sighed, then thought back to the time he went to that flower shop.

It was around two weeks ago that he last went. He smiled, thinking maybe he could score a job there.

After all, this was the place that got himself the girlfriend he wanted.

He skipped off to the place, making sure to hit anyone when he walked in.

Instead of just Seungmin, him and another boy were working the shop.

"Hello, how can I help you? Wait, you look familiar." Seungmin said, earning a chuckle from Hyunjin.

"I was here two weeks ago." Hyunjin glanced back at the window he was more than glad to have seen. "And I see you have a job opening."

"Yes. Will you be interested?" Seungmin asked, leaning over the counter as Hyunjin came closer.

"Why, I just so happened to be. I lost my job and thought, this would be a nice place to work."

"The job's all yours."

"But you don't even know my name."

"And that is?"

"Hyunjin."

"The job is yours, Hyunjin. Jeongin over here can help you with the separation of different flowers and how to create a bouquet. I have some business that attend to in the back." Seungmin left without another word, Hyunjin turned to the boy who looked cluelessly at Hyunjin.

"Help?"

"Oh yeah. Come over here and I'll help you, Hyung?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm Hyung, yes."

"Just get out!!"

The door was slammed in his face, and he could not have been more heartbroken.

How could she have done this? After all they had been through, she pushes him away?

Its not like it is his fault Seungmin had kissed him and she had witnessed it. Then again, he did return the kiss. But he also broke Seungmin's heart by saying it was not right.

The flower shop has not been open since then.

He has not gotten paid since then.

But he has been heartbroken since then.

He sighed, walked towards the curve and sitting down. He was unsure of what to do at this point.

Was he to try and make up with his girlfriend? The one he stopped returning feelings to?

Or find Seungmin and spill the truth? That he had fallen for him?

Hyunjin sighed.

A bouquet of flowers dropped beside him, and he looked up to see Seungmin.

"You're fired."

Hyunjin stood up in a hurry. "What?!"

"I said you're fired."

"But, why?"

"Do I have to have a reason to fire someone?"

Hyunjin could see that Seungmin's eyes were watery.

"Seungmin." Hyunjin sighed. "I didn't mean what I said."

"Oh really?" Seungmin said, not believing the older.

"You don't believe me? Here."

Hyunjin walked back up to the house, knocking on the door. In which, it swung right open.

"Have you come back to apologize?"

"No actually, I came here to end things."

The girl froze. "And you mean by apologizing, right?"

Hyunjin shook his head. "No, by saying I'm through with you. I've lost that connection we had, and found someone else."

The girl slammed the door again. "You won't ever find someone like me!"

"That's the point!" Hyunjin yelled back.

He turned back to Seungmin, his facial expression, shocked.

"Believe me now?" Hyunjin asked.

"Date me."

"Okay."