67-Minsung : Perfection Line pt 2

Title: Perfection Line pt 2

Ship: MinSung

Me
Lee?

Me
I lost my phone

Me
So all that was txted was not me

L.K.
Rlly?

L.K.
So someone took ur phone?

Me
Pretty much

L.K.
Man that sucks

Me
I gotta go

Me
I'll txt u later

L.K.
Yeah, bai

Jisung sighed as he headed to class. He was upset about the whole ordeal and swore if he saw Minho, he would become friends with him just get him off of his back.

Hopefully, Minho would not try to pull him in farther.

Jisung arrived late to class, but the teacher did not seem to care and sent him on his way to sit down. Jisung took a seat.

All he could think about was letting Minho in.

Here he was, sitting at Minho's house. The two were just hanging out. Jisung was on his phone half of the time since he was still holding a grudge against the older.

"Jisung~." Minho whined, pouting as he tugged at the younger's pant leg. Jisung continued to ignored him as he scrolled through Instagram.

Minho groaned, standing up and leaving into the kitchen to grab a snack.

Jisung decided to text Lee because, why not?

Me
Yo

Minho's phone buzzed. Jisung lifted his gaze to look over at the up right phone. It was an Instagram notification.

Me
U there?

It buzzed again.

Jisung leaned over, inspecting the notifications on the phone. It was his username. The user he used to text Minho.

Jisung picked up the phone, typing another message.

Me
Hello?

Buzz.

Jisung let out a high pitched scream and threw both phones across the room, causing Minho to rush into the room on high alert.

"Ji-"

"How long have you known?" Jisung spat as he stood, his stance acting as if Minho was a serial killer.

"Known what?" Minho asked, confused by Jisung holler.

"You're L.K. Don't act dumb." Jisung spat, pointing a finger at Minho.

Minho's face dropped. How did he find out?

"I am." Minho nodded.

"So you've been lying to me?"

Minho nodded.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"It was nice knowing you didn't hate one side of me." Minho said, truthfully.

Jisung dropped his stance.

"Why does it matter so much to you?"

"Because I hate it when people dislike me. And you seemed like a cool person to hang out with. Also-" Minho took a deep breath, that was shaky. "-I started to develop a crush on you."

Jisung was silent.

"I'm sorry. I don't like you like that."

A/N
Ouch.

I made a story Ideas book for stories I can't of don't wanna write but wanna read. So those of you who are writers please go check it out.