124-Jeongsung : The Knife In My Back

Title: The Knife In My Back

Ship: Jeongsung

I'm slowly learning that things you promised me are burning like the embers of a thousand willow trees.

"Jisungie, hyung! I promise there is nothing between us. Why can't you trust me?" Jeongin pouted, looking hurt by Jisung's jealousy.

"But you two are always together. Almost more than you and me are." Jisung claimed.

"He's my best friend, Hyung. We're gonna hang out a lot." Jeongin said, placing a kiss on Jisung's cheek.

"I love you, only."

Every single secret has been broadcast like TV. Now all the threads severed that were tying you to me.

"You told everyone-what?!" Jisung yelled at the younger. "Jeongin, I told you not to tell anyone!"

"I'm sorry." Jeongin looked down, looking guilty. "It slipped."

"Did you really have to tell everyone that my dad killed my mom? That's something super personal. I trusted that you wouldn't say anything!"

"I'm sorry! We were talking about bad things that happen and it slipped." Jeongin was nearly crying.

Jisung noticed and sighed. He bent down next to Jeongin, running his fingers through his hair. "I can't stay mad at you."

Pull your knife out of my back. Your blood runs black. I was just surprised at how you turned on me so fast.

"Jeongin, you have crossed the line! I can't do this!" Tears were streaming down Jisung's cheeks. Fresh tears. "I love you, I really do. But you are hurting me too much for me to say I want to be with you." Jisung cried.

"Hyung?"

"Get out! I know you and Chan are more than friends. Stop trying to hide it. I know you keep letting my secrets out on purpose. Just leave, Jeongin. I love you but this is unhealthy."

Jeongin stared at Jisung for a few seconds before turning and leaving the house.

And now I know it's over.

A/N
I rlly like writing with songs. I've been obsessed with Alec Benjamin lately and found out one of my frens rlly like his songs. So yeah