24-Changlix : Dark and Cute

Title: Dark and Cute

Ship: Changlix

(It's been awhile, hasn't it?)

Felix was from Australia. Now, he was in Korea. A painful move for the sake of being away from his abusive father. His mother new it was for the best.

Since Felix was only sixteen, that meant a new school.

Great. Felix thought. He did not want to go through the suffering of being the new student and knowing nobody.

Okay, so maybe he changed his mind when he spotted the boy with the SnapBack on in the back of the class. And Felix was lucky enough to get a seat by him.

Felix sat down, taking in the dark appearance the boy gave. He wore a black leather jacket with a black shirt under with some red writing. On top of that was his SnapBack and black ripped jeans.

He did not share a glance with Felix as he stared at his notebook. Felix silently peeked over to see rap lyrics.

Felix could rap, could this boy rap as well?

Class started and Felix was caught off guard when the boy started lifted his head so Felix could actually see his face.

How was he dressed so dark but appeared so cute?

Felix would definitely have to ask for his name.

The teacher handed out work and since Felix was still new to Korean, he was struggling slightly.

So at least he had an excuse to talk to the boy.

"Um, excuse me?" Felix's deep voice ring throughout the boy's ears, immediately catching his attention as he looked over at Felix.

"What's, this word, mean?" Felix asked, pointing at a word in a question.

"Abbreviate? So like, to make a word smaller by using very few syllables as possible." The boy answered, being a lot nicer than Felix had expected. "Are you from overseas?" He asked.

Felix nodded. "Australia." He answered, the boy raising his eyebrows in interest as he nodded.

"I'm Changbin."

"Felix."

"And, if you ever need any help, I'm right here, Felix. How old are you?"

"I'm sixteen."

"I'm seventeen. So I'm older, call me Hyung. You know what that is, right?" Changbin asked.

Felix nodded. "Yeah, I do. And Hyung? Those lyrics. Do you rap?" Felix asked, taking Changbin by surprise as he looked back over at the notebook he had closed when the work was passed out.

"Yeah, I do. I'm in a group called 3RACHA. Which is also from our dance group called Stray Kids. Fortunately, the dance team's auditions are still open if you're up for it." Changbin informed.

"Oh yeah. I rap too, but I'm not very good at it in Korean. I can dance, so I might audition." Felix shrugged.

"Oh my god, jeez." Changbin said, Felix looking at him in confusion.

"What?"

"Your voice is so deep. It doesn't match you at all." Changbin shook his head as he looked Felix, up and down.

Felix chuckled. "I get that a lot." Felix shrugged.

"I'm glad I'm the only one who thinks so. We should get back to work. I'll show you around the school if you don't already have a guide, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Felix followed the dark but cute boy out of the classroom. They came to learn they're lockers were quite close to each other. Not next to each other, but near. So they headed there first and got what they needed.

"I find it really weird we have almost the same exact schedule. The only thing that's different if our last class. That's our elective. And you chose dance while I chose singing." Changbin said, scratching his head.

"Changbin!" Changbin looked back to see a boy with silver hair.

Felix knew he was a senior by the color of his tag.

A tag was something that was attached to your clothing so teachers knew your grade. They did not have enough money to purchase uniforms, unfortunately.

"Jisung lost the CD again."

"I told you not to let him have it."

"He said it wouldn't leave his backpack unlike last time."

"What are we going to do? The competition is next week." Changbin growled, still holding Felix's schedule, gently.

"I know. I'll figure out how to recompose it. Who's this?" The silver haired boy turned his attention to Felix, who looked uneasy for being there for a situation he did not understand.

"Felix. He's new. Hey, Hyung, you're from Australia, right?" Changbin asked.

"Yup. Felix, are you from Australia, mate?"

"Yeah. Good'ay mate." Felix bowed.

"Name's Chan. And from I believe, I'm your Hyung."

"It's nice to meet you Chan Hyung." Felix greeted.

The bell rang signally for them to get to their next class.

"Damn it, come on let's go." Changbin shoved Felix's things into his locker and closed it shut. He grabbed Felix's wrist and pulled him towards their next class.

Felix could tell he already made a friend.

A few weeks later, Felix had joined their dance team, Stray Kids. And he had come to realize, he had grown attached to Changbin. But not only that, he had grew a crush as well.

"Alright, we'll call it a day. Get home safe, everyone." Chan dismissed.

Felix bent down to pack his things, Changbin standing beside him. Felix stood and looked straight at Changbin, who looked way more serious than usual.

"Hey, Hyung." Felix greeted.

"Hey." Changbin said, moving his gaze from Felix to the floor.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, I just." Changbin took a deep breath before looking back up at Felix.

"I like you, a lot. And I was wondering if you would go out with me?" Changbin asked, Felix looking stunned at him.

"You, like me?" Felix asked, pointing at Changbin before pointing at himself.

Changbin nodded.

Felix slapped his hand over his mouth as he let out a gasp. "Yes. Yes I will go out with you." Felix answered. "Because I like you, too."

The two hugged, Felix feeling overly excited about the whole thing.

This Dark and Cute boy was his.