30-Seungjin : Pretty Lies

Title: Pretty Lies

Ship: Seungjin

Seungmin took a deep breath as he walked into the house, limping on his ankle. He closed the door and slid down to the floor as he leaned on it. He grabbed his ankle and hissed at the pain.

He was hoping his roommate was not home. He did not want him to see him like this.

But of course, the older walked in and rushed to Seungmin's side when he saw his condition.

"What happened?" He asked, reaching down to touch Seungmin's ankle.

"I tripped." Seungmin lied.

Hyunjin frowned. Everyday, when Seungmin came home from his boyfriend's house he was hurt one way or another. He knew something was up but never asked as he did not want to push Seungmin.

Hyunjin sighed and picked Seungmin up in a cradle, bringing him into the bathroom. He set Seungmin on the sink and took out the first aid kit. He set it to the side as he turned to Seungmin and took a deep breath.

"The truth." He said, Seungmin giving him a confused look. "I want the truth." Hyunjin repeated.

"I am-"

"I know you're not, Seungmin."

Seungmin looked away from Hyunjin, looking down at his ankle. "Can you please just help me?"

Hyunjin sighed and opened the first aid kit, helping Seungmin like he had asked.

A few days later and Hyunjin was passed out on the couch, waiting for his roommate to arrive home.

Seungmin opened the door as quietly as he could, and closed it as silently as he could. He was in tears, physically hurt.

He fell to his knees and silently sobbed. He was on all fours as he stared at the wooden floor. His new black eye and the bruises that covered his body. Seungmin wanted nothing more but to end his relationship. But how could he?

He heard footsteps and slowly curled up into a ball on the floor, not wanting Hyunjin to see his wounds.

"Seungmin?"

"No." Seungmin cried.

Hyunjin bent down in front of him, trying to get a good look at his face. But could not do so.

"Seungmin, please look at me." Hyunjin pleaded.

"I can't." Seungmin shook his head.

Hyunjin sighed and stood up, going around Seungmin and picking him up and setting him on his feet before picking him up in a cradle. He brought him to the couch and set him down, lifting his chin so he would look at him.

"This time, I really need the truth, Seungmin." Hyunjin said, looking at him worriedly.

"I-I." Seungmin sobbed.

"Please."

"H-he...hurt...m-me." Seungmin finally exposed. "I'm sorry." Seungmin apologized.

Hyunjin pulled him into a hug and shushed him. "It's okay, Seungmin. We'll fix this."

Those pretty lies were something that Hyunjin hated.

Because his baby got hurt.