191-Minsung : Lost Love

Title: Lost Love

Ship: MinSung

"Jisungie! Look at the sunset!" Ten-year-Old Minho exclaimed, pointing at the sunset, causing the younger to turn to look at what Minho was pointing at.

"Wah." Jisung smiled. "So pretty."

"My momma used to always tell me sunsets are the best part of the day. Some call it the gold hour."

"It fits well." Jisung smiled. "Hyung, I think you're just as pretty!" Eight-year-Old Jisung smiled brightly at the older.

Minho smiled, bending down to sit. Jisung followed, sitting close to his Hyung. Minho wrapped an arm around Jisung, pulling him close as Jisung rested his head against his chest.

"We should come out here every Friday to watch it. Like a tradition." Minho said, smiling. He turned his head to look down at Jisung. "What do you think?"

"Stop looking at me and watch." Jisung put his fingers under Minho's chin, moving it so he was looking at the sunset again. "But I would like that, hyung. It would be fun."

"Jisungie. I'm glad I met you."

"I'm glad I met you too, Minho Hyung."

"5. . . 10. . . 13." Minho counted as he looked through the amount of late work he had. Groaning, he leaned back in his chair.

Upon doing this, Minho caught sight of a very important photo hanging on his wall. He moved his head, his eyes landing on the picture of him and a younger boy named Jisung.

The two were inseparable. Up until middle school when Jisung had moved away to Malaysia. The two cried very much that day, knowing there was a very low chance of ever seeing each other again. They both left an impact on each other's lives. Minho was now nearly finished with his third year of high school. Meaning, Jisung would be finishing up his first year.

Minho sighed. "Jisungie. . ."

"Minho." His door opened, his mother appearing in the doorway. "I thought I told you to finish your work."

"I am, I am." Minho grunted. "I was looking at how much I have. Give me a break."

His mother rolled her eyes before closing the door again.

Minho rolled back into the desk, glancing out the window of his neighborhood. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw one of his neighbors, Hyunjin, knock on a door with a basket of foods. Was there a new neighbor?

When the door opened, Minho launched out of his chair and leaned forward, staring at the person who answered the door.

That was Jisung's mother.

Once Minho completely took in her appearance and was sure it was her, he sprinted out of his room and down the stairs, going past his mom to out the door.

"Where are you going?!" His mother shouted, but Minho ignored her.

"Mrs. Han!" Minho waved as he ran across the street. She turned to him, frowning.

"Minho?" Minho halted. Why did she seem sad seeing him?

"Hi." Minho bowed.

"You've grown." She finally smiled. "Um thank you." She took the basket from Hyunjin before he left.

"Minho, I don't have good news for you."

Minho shrugged. "Okay."

"Jisung, he's here but, he won't remember you."