192-Minsung : Bruised Boy

Title: Bruised Boy

Ship: MinSung

Jisung skid his feet against the concrete, cautious of where he stepped. His foot hit a wall, reaching out, he felt the wall. He reached school.

Jisung pushes away slightly, using the wall to guide himself to the gate. He was stopped, being pulled by the back of his hoodie to the ground.

Jisung listened to the loud laughs coming from the people above him.

"Did you see him?!" One boy cackled. "Trying to find the gate with the wall!"

"He wasn't even going the right way!" Another laughed.

The office is the other way, though. Jisung thought.

Jisung got a smack to the head, causing him to flinch and grab his head. Jisung squinted his eyes close despite not seeing out of them at all.

"I'm Jisung and I can't see where I'm going!" Another mocked. They all continued to laugh.

Jisung Listened to the laughs, trying to figure out how many there were. There seemed to be three or four. He was not sure, though.

"Do you think if I stab my finger into his eye it won't hurt?" One asked.

Jisung slowly brought his hands down from his head to cover his eyes. Please no. All he wanted was to get to school without being caught by these bullies.

"Do it!"

"It will hurt, don't do it!" Jisung exclaimed, curling up in a ball to hide his face.

Two hands grabbed his wrists, holding them up to let the other boy get closer to his face. Jisung struggled, trying to free himself.

As Jisung continued to struggle, the boy got angry. He lifted his hand, swinging it across Jisung's face.

"Stay still, will ya!"

Jisung whimpered. He let out a louder whimper when he felt a hit to one of his eyes. He pulled away, this time being let go. He fell to the floor, lying down as he covered his face.

"I guess it really does hurt." One chuckled.

"Hey!" Someone called. "What the f**k do you think you're doing?"

All the boys looked over to see Lee Minho with a lit cigarette in between his fingers.

Lee Minho was the boy that came off as cold and angry. He smoked, he skipped classes. The usual things a bad boy would do, yet, he despised people who were bullies. He never found it right as he was bullied when he was younger.

"Get out of here before I kick your a**es!"

The boy's ran as Jisung stayed still on the ground.

He was afraid of getting up. Whenever this happened, it was usually just because the person wanted the pleasure of hurting him.

"Hey, kid. Get up."

Jisung looked up at Minho, despite not being able to see what he looked like.

"Are you not going to take my hand?"

Jisung sat up, reaching up for the hand, which came to his in an instant, lifting him up. Jisung stumbled, falling into the boy's chest.

"I-I'm Sorry." Jisung squeaked out, taking a step back.

"It's okay. What were those kids doing to you?"

Jisung knew that this boy had not realized he was blind so he just looked down.