95-Minsung : The Bad Draw

Requested by : @ConfusedAirplane

Title: The Bad Draw

Ship: MinSung

"This is not my fault, don't blame me!"

"Don't blame you-pfft, I'd be lying if I said it was my fault, Han!"

"I'm standing outside the classroom with my arms up because of you! If you didn't spill water on my test paper we wouldn't be here!"

"I knocked it over!"

"It shouldn't be on the table in the first place, we have computers on our desk!"

"I put on the desk to open it-"

"You can do that while holding it!"

The classroom door slammed open. "I still have students testing. If I hear another peep from out here both of you will have detention and will be doing your test then." Their teacher, Mrs. Yong, spat irritatedly at the young teenage boys. She closed the door again, causing both boys to flinch at the force.

"D**khead." Minho was the first one to speak up.

"A**hat." Jisung retorted.

"Pillock."

Jisung's jaw dropped as he looked over at Minho. When the older saw his reaction, he smirked.

"Lickspittle."

"I am not a suck-up." Minho snapped back. "At least I have experience with dating."

"At least I haven't gone through twelve different breakups in two years." Jisung let out the acid remark with regret whatsoever. "Why do you even date? There's a thing called the soulmate draw."

Soulmate draw is what society called the way you find your soulmate. The way it works is really simple. Whatever your soulmate writes or draw, shows up on the inner-wrist of your skin. After about an hour of being there, it will disappear. Unless something else is written.

"How the hell am I supposed to find someone with this neat of handwriting? It literally looks like the Average Sans font." Minho said. "That's not even your business."

"I can't even read my soulmate's handwriting so suck it."

"I don't suck, I swallow." Minho retorted as the door opened again.

"Both of you! Detention!"

Jisung was the type to doodle on anything. Whether it be his paper, arm, leg, wall, it could be another pen for all he cared. And that was exactly what he was doing while waiting for his foe to arrive.

Minho eventually did and sat two seat away from Jisung.

As Jisung continued to doodle, he noticed Minho was actually writing an essay. He leaned to a point he could see what he was writing. Then, he saw his arm.

Jisung's doodle was on his arm.

Jisung snapped back to his original position, causing him to slam his hand down on the table. Minho looked over at him, weirded out by sudden loud movement.

Slowly, Jisung looked down at his doodle and could not be any more scared. It looked exactly the same as the one present on Minho's arm. Jisung was starting to freak out.

This guy he absolutely hated, was his freaking soulmate. Say what?

Jisung groaned, lightly hitting his head on his math text book that he was originally supposed to be doing a page out of.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Minho asked, giving Jisung a weirded out look.

And suddenly I like him. Jisung thought, looking over at Minho with a terrified look.

"Tell me what you just wrote down." Jisung said, lifting his arm to look at his wrist.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Minho sighed, shaking his head. "Though some kids do prefer the other option." Minho quoted from his paper.

"Though. . . Some. . . Kids. . . Do. . . Holy sh*t." Jisung slowly looked up at Minho who still looked hella confused. What was Jisung doing?

Jisung lifted up his paper with his doodle, showing it to Minho. "Look at this." He pointed at his doodle. "And now look at your arm."

Minho looked at the doodle before looking down at his arm.

His pen went flying as he stood, grabbing his arm as he stared down at it.

"Holy sh*t."

Minho looked down at Jisung. "Why does your handwriting look-"

"We're f**king soulmates and care about my hand writing?" Jisung snapped.

"Sorry, Jeez." Minho put his hands up in surrender. "But I can not see myself being with you."

"I can't either." Jisung sighed. "That was just a bad draw."