105-Seungjin : Sweet Eyes And Double Dice

Requested by : @JagiPark

Title: Sweet Eyes And Double Dice

Ship: Seungjin

"Seungmin." Jisung caught the younger's attention while in class, working on a math packet.

"Hm?" Seungmin hummed as he looked back at his packet.

"There's a rumor going around you have a boyfriend. Is that true by any chance?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah." Seungmin shrugged. "It's not like he'll ever show his face to anyone here, though."

"Why not?" Jisung asked, becoming suspicious of Seungmin's new partner.

"Reasons." He answered. "What's seven times eight?"

"Fifty-six." Jisung answered. "What reasons?"

"Um. Reasons that I can't tell." Seungmin told Jisung, turning the page of the packet.

"You already finished that page?! Wait, go back. What's number twenty-eight?"

Kim Seungmin was quite the popular one. You could ask almost anyone who he was and they could tell you fact after fact about him. The reason? One of the only open gays in the school. Well, that was what they said, but he was bisexual.

Walking home was usually pretty simple for Seungmin. But ever since the rumor of him having a boyfriend started going around, people were becoming curious. They would take it to the extreme to see who exactly Seungmin had fallen in love with.

So why not follow him home?

But this was not the only things these group of boys did. No, they needed to get the truth out of Seungmin.

Seungmin scrolled through his phone, his other hand in his pocket while his backpack sat on one of his shoulders. He did not have much.

His backpack was ripped from his shoulder, causing his phone to go flying and hit the wall of the alleyway he was walking in.

It was not a dark alleyway, not a closed off one. One that could fit two cars in next to each other.

Turning around, he saw three boys. He knew all of them as they were from the dance team. Minho, Felix, and Changbin.

"So, Seungmin." Minho started, kicking a rock. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"That's none of your business." Seungmin snapped back.

"So you wanna play it that way?" Minho scoffed.

Before Minho could even place a hand on Seungmin, a tall boy appeared in front of him, his jet black hair hung in his face that held a b**ch expression. His eyes glowed a deep red which came off as very intimidating and creepy.

Minho jumped back in alarm. How did he get there in such a short period of time?

"Then let's play." The boy said in a deep voice.

"Hyunjin, leave it." Seungmin said, grabbing the older's arm. "They aren't worth it."

Hyunjin turned back to look at Seungmin, his eyes immediately softening to a light yellow. "They tried to touch you."

"And they didn't. Look. See? I'm fine." Seungmin said, stepping to the side to show Hyunjin he was indeed fine.

Hyunjin turned back to the three boys still standing there. "If I ever see you near him you will regret it." Hyunjin spat.

The three boys scoffed before leaving. They did not want to test this guy.

Turning to Hyunjin, he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer, gently.

"You need to be more careful."

"They just wanted to know who my boyfriend was, Hyunjin. Stop worrying about, Jinnie." Seungmin said, patting the older's head lightly.

"I can never stop worrying about you." He started. "You are such a fascinating person to me. The way your eyes shine in the dead of night. The way everyone word rolls off your tongue." Hyunjin moved his face towards Seungmin's, connecting their noses. "The way you kiss my lips like a sweet lullaby."

Seungmin chuckled. Why was Hyunjin so cheesy?

"Well stop worrying. Yeah, I may not be a vampire like you, but I ain't no p**sy." Seungmin said. "I can handle myself just as much as you can." He said confidently.

"Oh really?" Hyunjin chuckled.

"Hey, at least I can cook."

"I was never taught." Hyunjin pouted. "Besides, I never did need to learn. But I wanna learn so I can cook for you."

"Where's the dice?"

"For What?"

"To tell me if you're lying or not."

"Why do you use dice? I would never lie to you."

"Sometimes the dice says otherwise."