153-Chanlix : Out To The Open

Requested by : @Marks789thDebut love ur user btw ;)

Title: Out To The Open

Ship: Chanlix

DaYoung's a good character this time!

Deep breaths, Felix. Deep breaths.

Felix was about to meet his new team. An idol group that had already debuted and was pretty known throughout the world, including Korea itself. It had only been a year since their debut but Felix was supposed to debut with them anyway. But due to his lack of Korean, his manager told him to train for a little while longer, which turned into a year. Felix had only met this team once, and today was their first dance practice before Felix really debuts.

Opening the door, Felix took notice they were doing a Vlive with their manager in the room. They silently waved at Felix before continuing the Vlive.

Felix took a seat off to the side, waiting.

"Who walked in?" The leader, Chan, read aloud. "Oh, you'll see soon." He winked. "I don't know how soon but soon."

Felix already liked him.

"One, two, three! And! Four!" Chan clapped as they danced.

"Alright, good job. We should head home and get some rest. We have the stage tomorrow." Chan said, grabbing a water bottle. "Felix, you're doing great."

"Ah, thank you." Felix bowed. "It means a lot."

"I'm sure it does." Chan smiled. He patted Felix's head as he walked past him, grabbing his bag.

Felix smiled brightly, grabbing his own water bottle.

They headed home. Chan told them they would watch the music video since it was to come out in a few minutes together. Felix was excited. It was his first music video with his team.

As Felix watched it, he could not help but be proud of himself. They decided to scroll down to the comments.

Jisungscult
THAT GUY DURING 2:45 IS DEFINITELY FELIX! He's the only one I don't recognize. Jeez I didn't realize he was so freaking cute

Lily Lee
Did u hear his voice tho!

Felix smiled. They liked him. That was all that really mattered to him at the moment.

He felt like he belonged.

"The fans ship you." Their manager, DaYoung, said to Chan and Felix. "All I need you to do is show more interaction towards each other. It'll get us some more attention. Can you do that for me?"

"I don't see why not. Felix?" Chan turned to the younger boy.

"Sure."

During a Vlive at the dorms, Felix was sitting on Chan's lap. It was something they usually did off camera since Felix was closest to Chan out of all the members.

They did not see any freaking out in the comment section and thought maybe they were keeping quiet. But you can never be too sure.

Chan wrapped his arms around Felix's torso tighter, bringing him closer. Felix did not react but then Chan suddenly blew in his ear.

"Ah! Hyung! What the heck?" Felix slapped his arm, giving Chan a dirty look. But Chan only had a look of pure love on his face. Felix almost believed it.

Almost.

He knew it was an act. Chan was simply doing what DaYoung had told him to do.

"Stop looking at me like that, creep." Felix commented.

"Wow, rude." Chan pushed Felix off his lap in revenge.

"You're asking for it!"

For the new roommates, Chan and Felix ended up becoming roommates. When the fans found out, they flipped.

"They really want us to be together." Chan said from his side of the bed.

The two decided to share a bed since they both wanted a bigger bed.

Felix hopped on the bed, looking over Chan's shoulder to look at his phone.

It was fanart after fanart, picture after picture, of the two. To think the fans loved them that much was insane.

"And to think it'll never happen." Chan shook his head.

But for some reason, that hurt Felix. Never happen? Yeah, he knew that. But for some reason, he wanted it to happen.

Two weeks later, the two were sitting on their bed.

"I like you, you like me?" Chan said, pointing at each of them. "Feelings for each other-"

"Yes, Hyung." Felix sighed.

"So does that mean we can date?"

"I mean, I want to. But that's up to the managers."

"Should we go ask them?" Chan asked.

"What?" Felix shook his head. "That's a bad idea."

"We're doing it anyway."

"Wha-"

Felix stood patiently as his mic was connected him. Chan came walking over, DaYoung behind him.

"We like each other. Can we date?" Chan said to DaYoung as he leaned on Felix's shoulder.

Felix opened his mouth to say something but immediately shut it. He'll just wait to hear what his manager has to say.

"I mean. I don't see why not. I shouldn't keep you two from loving each other."

Their heads snapped towards each other in shock and happiness. Chan lifted Felix into the air with a bright smile on his face, placing a kiss on Felix's cheek.

"I can't believe this."

"Me neither."

Sydney, Australia. That was exactly where they were for their next concert. It had been a month since the two started dating and three weeks since they came out to fans.

The two were sat on the stage on chairs that were brought out. They were reading questions off of Twitter.

It was Hyunjin's turn to read something.

"Have Felix and Chan ever kissed?"

It was quiet at first, before Felix spoke up.

"He won't kiss me." Felix pouted.

"Yes I will." Chan said, raising his voice to a higher pitch.

"Bet." Felix challenged.

"You don't believe me?"

Chan stood, placing the mic down. He pulled off the cap he had on his head and walked over to Felix. He pulled him up by his arm and pulled him in. As their lips connected, he used his hat to cover them. When they parted, their foreheads were touching as the hat floated down.

Screams upon screams were heard.

Felix lifted the mic to his lips.

"You all semi witnessed my very first kiss." He breathed out.

Chan pulled away and put his fingers up to his lips. "Oops." He said playfully.

"Now I know I just have to tell him I bet he won't kiss me and he'll kiss me."