164-Jeongsung : Play Hard To Get pt2

Title: Play Hard To Get pt2

Ship: Jeongsung

"Honestly, If you ever flirt with my brother again I will personally fight you." Hyunjin threatened as the two walked to their first class of the day, Math.

"Hey, I'm allowed to like who I want." Jisung responded. "And I happen to take a liking to your brother."

"Jisung, he's still fourteen!" Hyunjin scolded.

"Well yeah, it's the beginning of the year." Jisung sang. "He'll be fifteen in no time."

"You little-your birthday is before him. You will be sixteen before he turns fifteen."

"Even better."

"Ji-" Hyunjin shoved Jisung, causing the boy to fall into the lockers, falling to the ground.

"Um, ow?" Jisung huffed before standing up.

"F**k off of my little brother."

"Sure."

". . . You took that the wrong way, didn't you?"

"Mhm."

"JISUNG~!"

The boys sat outside on the grass for lunch. The cafeteria was closed so they let them out on the field of the park nearby. It was right behind the school so no problem.

Jisung started to look around to where Jeongin and his friends were.

"He has a different lunch period." Hyunjin informed. "Loser."

"Shut up!" Jisung smacked Hyunjin's shoulder, pouting. "I was hoping to talk to him."

"Who?" Felix piped in. "Wait, Jeongin? Jisung, do you actually like him?"

"Mhm." Jisung hummed as he nodded. He shoved a sandwich into his mouth as he looked up at the other two. They were giggling.

"He told Minho that he was my boyfriend." Jisung started. "So I bet he's spreading it around."

"What?! Why would he do that?" Hyunjin asked.

"I would say beats me but, Minho was bothering me at the bowling thing we went to. Jeongin came over and sat on my lap and told him to go away 'cause I was his boyfriend. When Minho left I asked why. He told me I looked uncomfortable and he didn't like it." Jisung explained. "You were staring right at us when he told me that, Hyunjin."

"I was staring at you because I saw you make a face at him. I didn't know what you two were saying, it was too loud." Hyunjin explained.

"Bro, does Jeongin realize he just got himself into a fake relationship?" Felix wheezed.

"I don't think so." Jisung said as he finished off his sandwich. "That's why I was hoping to talk to him. So he knows what's gonna happen because of that."

Hyunjin huffed. "We have a free period next so we can just stay here and talk to him, Ji."

"Good point."

Jisung and Hyunjin stayed sitting under the tree the boys sat and ate and waited for Jeongin. The boy noticed them almost right away and came jogging over, leaving his friends behind.

"What are you two doing here?" Jeongin asked, taking a seat in front of them.

"I need to talk to you." Jisung started. "When you told Minho you were my boyfriend."