184-Minsung : Hold On

Title: Hold On

Ship: MinSung

Warning : self-harm

Minho groaned as he rolled in his bed. He was having a hard time sleeping and he did not why. He was usually able to sleep well. It was like he was meant to be up. Why would he need to be up, though? He and his members had a concert tomorrow and he needed to get as much rest as possible.

Minho heard Jisung, Seungmin, and Hyunjin's dorm room open. Which one of them was up at this time? Minho continued to listen, hearing the bathroom door open. Along with that, he heard some soft sniffs. Not sniffs you heard when you were sick, but when you were crying.

Slowly, Minho slipped out of bed. He did not like where any of this was going. Whoever it was, he did not need them crying to themselves in the bathroom.

Minho tried his best to quietly slip through the crack in the door. He stared at the door to make sure no noise came from it before heading towards the bathroom door.

As Minho got closer, the crying was louder. That's when he heard-

CLINK.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows. What was that?

"Sh*t." Was heard on the other end. It was Jisung inside the bathroom.

Instead of interfering, Minho listened to what was happening inside the bathroom. This did not sound like something Jisung wanted someone to intrude on.

He heard a stumble, before a noise of a hand clenching onto the sink with a hard SLAP.

Was Jisung okay?

Then he heard a loud THUMP.

Minho did not hesitate to try and open the door. "Jisung?"

There was silence on the other end of the door.

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t." Minho cursed as he tried to pick the lock with his nail. Eventually, it unlocked and Minho slammed the door open, probably waking the other members.

Minho's eyes widened when he saw Jisung limp on the floor.

His shorts were covered in blood, along with the floor and the bottom of his T-Shirt. Minho did not understand. Then it hit him.

Jisung was cutting himself.

"JISUNG!" Minho screamed, not caring for the other members' sleep.

Minho bent down, grabbing Jisung's wrist to find a pulse.

Thank the lord he was still alive.

"Jisung! Jisung, wake up!" Minho yelled as he cradled Jisung in his arms, crying.

"Min-"

"Call an f**king ambulance!" Minho snapped at Chan, still crying as he held Jisung tightly.

Chan was taken back by the outburst and disrespect but knew this was not the time to get angry. He ran for his phone as the other members started to peek in to see what was happening.

As soon as Hyunjin saw Jisung, Jeongin did as well. Jeongin's face fell and Hyunjin held him close, telling him not to look.

Chan pushes through, the police on speaker.

"I think he might've cut himself based on what I'm seeing." Chan said into the phone. "He's bleeding on his lower stomach, and his thighs."

"Can you try and stop the bleeding?"

Minho immediately started to peel off his shirt, pressing it to Jisung's stomach. "SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Everyone could tell Minho was panicking. He was afraid of loosing Jisung. They knew Jisung meant a lot since they were in a secret relationship. Ever since Two Kids Room, when Minho asked Jisung if he liked him in that way. A few days later they came out to their members.

Woojin peeled off his shirt and pressed it to Jisung's thighs, Chan following to help with the amount of blood coming from his thighs.

"Have you stopped the bleeding?"

"We're applying pressure to the wounds. It's the best we can do." Chan replied.

"That's good. Keep doing that, an ambulance is on its way."

Minho chewed on his nails as he watched them roll Jisung away into the hospital halls. Tears were streaming down his face as he tried to calm himself.

"Minho, sit down."

Minho shook his head. "I can't."

It was too nerve wrecking for Minho to sit down. Why would he sit down when Jisung was on death bed? Why would he sit down when his lover could die at any second? Why would he sit down if he lost the one that made his life a whole lot better? Why would he sit down if his entire life was about to fall apart?

He was not going to sit down.

Minho waited and waited until finally, they let him in.

"Jisung!" Minho ran towards him, grabbing his hand and kissing his face. But Jisung was still out cold. "Please don't leave me." Minho pleaded.

As soon as Minho said those words, the heart monitor started to go crazy.

The members were pulled out again, but Minho would not budge. Instead, he started to scream.

"Jisung! Please! Hold on, I STILL NEED YOU!"