121-Changlix : The Dark, The Cute

Title: The Dark, The Cute

Ship: Changlix

Hybrid AU

"You're so clumsy." Changbin shook his head as he wrapped left ankle. The young kitten had tripped and fell off of a dumpster.

Felix was the age of sixteen, a kitten hybrid still. He was not full grown yet and this made him small. About 5'5" still. But Changbin could not take him home due to his strict parents. So Felix was what they called a stray.

Felix's skin was littered with scratches and bruises, which half were covered with bandages. This was Changbin's doing. He always had a first-aid kit on him because of Felix.

"I'm sorry." Felix apologized, pouting as his ears flicked to the side in a guilty manner.

"It's alright." Changbin assured.

He leaned forward and used his teeth to rip the oversized bandage. He took out a safety pin and used it to to keep the bandage tight enough on Felix's ankle to stay on.

"There you go." Changbin ruffled Felix's hair, smiling sweetly at him. "Try to be more careful, okay?"

"Okay." Felix nodded.

Changbin's phone vibrated in his pocket, signaling his parents were starting to wonder where he was.

Seventeen and yet, his parents were still all over him.

Changbin planted a quick kiss on Felix's forehead before jogging off. But froze as rain started to come down. He looked back to realize that Felix only wore an oversized jersey and some shorts. He slipped off his jacket and gave it to Felix before finally leaving him alone in the quiet alleyway.

Felix slipped it on and cuddled closely into it. Purring at the scent of Changbin, he fell into a deep slumber.

Felix bit his lip to keep from crying. He had never seen any of these humans his entire life. They did not seem friendly, either.

"Why does he have so many bandages?"

"Isn't He a stray?"

"That's what I thought if he's out here."

"Must have been left here a few days ago."

They continued to talk about Felix in front of his face as if he could not understand them. When he could perfectly fine.

"Isn't that Changbin's jacket?" One of them asked, grabbing the hoodie and holding Felix up. Felix held onto the hoodie for dear life. This was Changbin's and he would return it.

"It is. You think it stole from him?"

"Probably. Changbin doesn't let anyone touch his stuff."

Felix felt hurt that they were talking about him as if he was an object.

Felix was suddenly dropped to the ground. He let yelp of pain as two feet stepped in front of him. Felix looked up at the back of the figure to realize it was Changbin. He stood and jumped onto his back. Changbin caught his legs but his eyes did not leave the people in front of him.

"I don't know what you are doing but from what I saw, it was nothing good." Changbin spat.

The tone used was nothing Felix had ever heard from Changbin. It was possessive, dark, and threatening. All those three was nothing he had ever heard.

"What is it to you?" One asked, only to get hit by another.

"He's freaking holding the hybrid on his back. He cares about it!" He whispered.

"You're right, I do care about Felix. And if I ever see you doing something like that to him again, I won't hesitate to kick your a**es into the next century." Changbin spat, taking a step towards them.

"Alright, Alright. Let's go."

The four boys left, leaving Changbin and Felix alone.

"Are you okay, Felix? Did they hurt you?"

Felix shook his head, hopping down from Changbin's back. Changbin turned to him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"You adorable baby. I'm sorry."

A/N
Oof