21-Seungjin : Find A Soulmate pt.2

Requested by : @Rachelmia7

Title: Find A Soulmate pt. 2

Ship: Seungjin

Ever since Seungmin realized it, he almost never left Hyunjin's side, trying to make the older see that he had feelings for him.

Hyunjin did not realize it at first, but slowly came to see that Seungmin was a lot clinger than usual.

The two were sitting on Hyunjin's bed, silence filling the room.

"Seungmin."

"Yes?"

"I know there's something up."

Seungmin looked at him with confusion, no sure as to what he was referring to.

"You hang around me a lot more lately. Is it because we both don't have soulmates? And you don't wanna be around your friends that do?"

Seungmin shook his head. Instead, he smiled that Hyunjin knew it had to do with the soulmate thing.

Seungmin lifted his hand, showing Hyunjin the dark dot.

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, looking at him with curiosity and confusion.

Seungmin reaches for Hyunjin's hand, lifting it to show the spot to Hyunjin, who looked at it with wide eyes. "No way." He mumbled.

Hyunjin looked away from his hand and looked up at Seungmin, the boy grinning from ear to ear.

"How long have you known?" Hyunjin asked, who did seem all to happy about it.

Seungmin's smile dropped at Hyunjin's facial expression. Was he not happy about Seungmin being his soulmate?

"For, a few weeks." Seungmin answered. He looked down into his lap and started playing with the strings of his sweatpants. "You don't want me as your soulmate." Seungmin said, sadly.

"Seungmin, that's not what I meant." Hyunjin scooted closer to the younger, putting an arm around him. "I just could never guess I even had a soulmate, let alone it be you. I've known you since we were in diapers. Seungmin, I just never saw as more than a friend; but I guess we're destined to be."

"You don't want me as your soulmate!" Seungmin cried, pushing the older away and standing to his feet.

Seungmin grabbed his things as Hyunjin tried to stop him, apologizing for his words and that what Seungmin thought was not the case.

Seungmin slammed Hyunjin's door on the way out and left down the stairs, ignoring Hyunjin's mother's call of goodbye. He left the house and started home, Hyunjin being too late as Seungmin had already turned the block.

"Why do you always run from me?"

(I'm gonna make a pt.3 don't worry)