97-Jeongmin : Dangerous Love

Requested by : @sophitzsolangelorule

Title: Dangerous Love

Ship: Jeongmin

Jeongin knew this was risky. He knew this was putting his friendships and relationship to the test.

Jeongin was transgender. And he needed to let his friends and boyfriend know. He was tired of keeping it a secret.

He made a post on social media about it and let everyone he was close with know. He had a private account and only let the people he was close with follow him.

But when he walked into school that day, Chan was in the process of lashing out.

"That's disgusting! Look, I'm not here to date someone who's keeping secrets from me." He was speaking to Woojin.

When Chan saw Jeongin standing there, he did not seem to care much. He threw a jacket at him and walked off.

It was the jacket Jeongin had gifted him a few years back.

Jeongin knew what this meant. He did not want to be Jeongin anymore.

Jeongin cleared his throat of hiccups to come and opened his locker, setting the jacket into his locker. Woojin looked at him worriedly. That must have hurt, right? But Jeongin seemed completely fine.

Seungmin ran over, quickly engulfing the younger into a hug. He probably heard what Chan had said.

"Are you okay?" He asked once Jeongin returned the hug.

"A little." Jeongin answered.

He felt a knot in his stomach that had dropped when Chan had slammed the jacket into his chest. It was still there and even with deep breaths it would not go away. It was the feeling of waiting for the others to react the same; but luckily, Chan was the only one to lash out.

Seungmin sent a look at Woojin that said 'he's not okay'. Woojin knew that was the truth.

Break ups are hard.

"Hyuuung!" Jeongin squealed as his boyfriend lifted him into the air.

It had been a year since the break up and Jeongin had not seen Chan since. He got together with Seungmin instead and he felt happier.

The two were the definition of perfect when they were together. There were no flaws since they made up for each other's flaws. The school admired their relationship a lot.

They were in the dance room, waiting for some new student to come. They heard he had been at the school before but left for some hidden reasons.

Seungmin pulled Jeongin in by the waist, placing his lips on Jeongin's face, littering it with small yet sweet kisses. The door opened but Seungmin continued.

"Chan Hyung?" Jisung said.

Seungmin froze, looking over at the door. His face fell to a scowl. How dare he show his face again.

Chan gulped, turning his back and closing the door.

"Were you waiting for me?" He asked.

"Yeah. . ." Woojin answered, stunned by the turn up of his past best friend.

"We're supposed to do some bonding before starting." Minho stated. "I don't think we need to, though."

"No." Seungmin stated. "We definitely do. Because I can't dance with someone I hold a grudge against." Seungmin let go of Jeongin, who seemed to be trying to hide from Chan.