175-Hyunlix : Running

Title: Running

Ship: Hyunlix

Hyunjin watched from the hallways of his dance studio, staring into the classroom where a well known soloist in the dance studio danced to his heart content. From leaps, to turns, to leg extensions, his technique was perfect. Hyunjin could feel the emotion radiating from the boy as he danced.

He's so talented. Hyunjin thought.

The song was a soft, gentle song that went well with the movements and facial expressions the boy had.

Hyunjin was part of a competing hip hop team at the dance studio, so he rarely saw this kind of dancing. His friend, Jisung, did acro dancing so he came at this time. Hyunjin came along to hopefully get some practice in.

"Amazing, isn't he?" Jisung asked as he placed an arm on Hyunjin's shoulder. "That boy has some crazy flexibility, you don't even know, Hyunjin." Jisung informed.

"What's his name?" Hyunjin asked, his eyes never leaving the dancing boy.

"Felix. Fancy, ain't it?"

"Yeah." Hyunjin nodded. "Is he foreign?"

"I believe so." Jisung leaned away. "That's why he's so good."

"Or he worked really hard." Hyunjin retorted. "He's so amazing."

Felix came to halt in a graceful pose as the music stopped. Hyunjin lifted his hands and started to clap.

The boy stood up quickly, turning to where the noise had come from. He smiled and gave a bow to Hyunjin as a Thank you.

The boy came out, wiping his sweat off when Hyunjin walked up to him.

"What were you dancing about?"

Felix was surprised that Hyunjin had come up to him but smiled anyways. "Running from my problems."

"Oh. You're an amazing dancer, Felix."

Felix looked up, surprised that Hyunjin knew his name, let alone complimented him. "O-oh, Thank you."

"Felix!" A boy called, grabbing Felix's arm and dragging him away.

Hyunjin watched as the dancing angel walked away.

Running, huh?

~A/N~
I might close requests for a little bit. I wanna write my own ideas right now. But maybe I won't. Idk cuz I can only add 24 more Oneshots into this book and it's done. I'll probably end up making a second book tho oof.