169-Seungjin : Large Doggie

Requested by : @magicathally

Title: Large Doggie

Ship: Seungjin

Hyunjin was age five when he first got the large golden retriever. This dog was nearly the same age as Hyunjin, just a little bit younger. His name was Minnie. And Hyunjin could not be happier to have the dog around.

It was Minnie's fifteen birthday that turned Hyunjin's entire life around.

Hyunjin laughed with his two friends, who were making jokes as they walked home. The three lived right in a row, which was oddly convenient since they were so close.

"I'll see you guys later!" Hyunjin waved, walking up his driveway up to his house. The other two, Felix and Jisung, waved back before continuing to joke around.

Hyunjin opened the door with a deep breath, taking in the nice air of his home. His mother did not get home until later that day.

As Hyunjin closed the door, he furrowed his eyebrows. Where was Minnie? He usually came running towards him when he arrived home.

"Minnie?" Hyunjin called.

Hyunjin set down his backpack and headed upstairs. "Minnie!" He called out again. He heard a crash from his room and opened the door.

"Ah!" Hyunjin covered his eyes. "Who the hell are you and why are you naked in my house?"

"I'm Minnie."

"You aren't Minnie. Minnie is a dog."

"No. Minnie is a hybrid. Minnie was stuck in that form due to that stupid thing you put on Minnie's neck!"

"You mean collar? Hold on. Go to the bathroom and I'll lend you some clothes."

Minnie did so and Hyunjin got him some boxer shorts with a baby blue hoodie that would most likely be a little too big.

Once Minnie was dressed, the two sat on Hyunjin's bed, who was still trying to comprehend what was his dog was telling him.

"You are a hybrid. Your full name is Kim Seungmin. And collars keep you from transforming? Did you pull it off?"

"It got caught on a table leg downstairs."

"How did you do that?!"

"I don't know." Seungmin shrugged.

Hyunjin looked up at Seungmin's blonde ears. They were the same size and color as Minnie's, so this had to be his best friend.

"Seungmin, how long has it been since you've been in this form?"

"Hm." Seungmin tapped his lips. "Almost fourteen years."

"Oh my god." Hyunjin hit his head against his bed. How was he going to explain this to his mom? Seungmin definitely could not be seen with his ears in tail out in public. That would cause attention since are believed to be very endangered. So technically Hyunjin is not supposed to have Seungmin.

Hyunjin ruffled his hair as he grunted. This was not going to go well.

The door opened. "I'm home, Hyunjin."

"Ahh-Noooo." Hyunjin whined. "Stay. Here." Hyunjin demanded before jumping off his bed and downstairs.

"Hey, mom. I need to talk to you." Hyunjin said as he came into the kitchen, where his mom was.