148-Jeongsung : Fear Of a Lover

Title: Fear Of a Lover

Ship: Jeongsung

Clawing at the arm that held tightly at his wrist, Jeongin yelled for his boyfriend to let go. But Jisung continued to drag Jeongin back to their house.

"Hyung! Please! Let go! You're h-hurting me!" Jeongin begged, trying to peel off Jisung's hand that continued to tighten around his wrist the more he pulled at it.

"Hyung! I'm sorry! She was only asking me a question-"

Jisung stopped and turned around to face Jeongin with that scary glare of his. "And what did I say about talking to anyone?"

"N-not to do it." Jeongin whimpered, glancing between Jisung's hand and his eyes.

"So listen to me." Jisung lifted his hand, being Jeongin's arm up and pulling him closer. Their faces were inches apart. "I told you how I felt about you talking to other people. It upsets me. I love you. But when you disobey me, I don't think I'm getting that in return."

"I do love you, Hyung." Jeongin replied. "I really do. . ."

But did Jeongin really love him? Or was he taught to say that to Jisung by Jisung himself? For almost two years Jeongin had started living with his boyfriend, going to college with him. Jisung did not allow him to get a job, afraid of loosing him to anyone he would talk to. This meant no speaking to others at school. At first, Jeongin was unsure this was right. But as time when on, Jeongin got used to it and began to avoid other people. He afraid of that glare and disappointment, along with the physical pain that came along with it all from Jisung. Jeongin always told himself he was simply just possessive and got jealous easy. That he loved him and that he, himself, loved Jisung back. He told himself this so much that he had started to believe it.

"Then show me you love me!" Jisung snapped, bringing his face even closer to Jeongin's, causing him to flinch.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." Jeongin responded.

Jisung finally let go of Jeongin's wrist and took his hand with a smile. "Good."

And they walked back to the house. Jeongin kept his head down, still feeling the stinging pain in his wrist.

Why did this always happen? Jeongin sighed, knowing it was how he should be as a boyfriend. Obedient and caring.

When they got home, Jeongin had some homework he needed to finish so Jisung made dinner. It was not their regular routine, but it happened once and awhile. Jisung respected that he got his work done and also ate well.

Jisung sent a plate of food in front of Jeongin as he tried to work diligently. Jisung pushed the plate forward but Jeongin just shook his head.

"Let ne finish this paper, first, Hyung." Jeongin said, pushing the plate back away.

"You need to eat." Jisung retorted, pushing it back towards Jeongin.

"Hyung, really-" Jeongin froze when he saw that glare he saw earlier. He pulled the plate back towards him, taking a bite as he put down his pencil.

"Thank you."

Jeongin gulped, trying to decide whether or not he was afraid of his boyfriend or not.

Maybe that's exactly what all this was.