10-Jeongchan 2/2 : Bite

Ship: Jeongchan

Title: Bite

He let him go out with his friends. And now he came back drunk.

Chan sighed, picking Jeongin up onto his hip. Jeongin did not protest.

Once he was sat on the bed, he grabbed Chan's hand as to say, don't leave.

Chan sat in front of him, wondering what exactly he wanted.

"Kiss me." Chan's eyes widened at the demand.

Jeongin held his finger to his lips as he looked at Chan with a pleading look. As much as Chan wanted the same, he was afraid of hurting the younger.

"No, Jeongin. I can't do that." Chan said, frowning.

"Why not~?" Jeongin pouted. "Please? I won't ask again." Which was a complete lie.

Chan sighed and decided, why not?

Chan crawled towards Jeongin on the bed, leaning over him. He leaned forward and placed his lips on Jeongin's, hoping the please the younger with just that.

But even Chan could not control himself. He pushed Jeongin down onto the bed as he kissed him.

He soon realized what exactly he was doing and pulled away. Jeongin let out a whimper from the lack of warmth on his lips.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked, pouting.

"Because, Jeongin, I don't want to bite you."

Jeongin looked at him with a frown. He rolled on to his side and sighed. Chan fell on his side next to Jeongin.

"I'm sorry." Chan whispered, knowing the latter wanted it. But Chan was positive it was him who wanted it the most.

He pulled Jeongin in, letting the younger cuddle into his chest.

"Make me like you." Jeongin said, muffled by Chan's chest.

Chan's eyes widened for the second time that night.

"No, Jeongin, no. I would never do that. That's a curse." Chan said, rubbing the back of Jeongin.

"A curse?" Jeongin looked up at Chan, wondering what he meant.

"It's not pleasant. It's not fun. And it isn't fair." Chan explained, running his fingers through Jeongin's hair.

"But-" There was a loud knock on the door.

Chan told Jeongin to stay. In which he did. Chan stood up and walked out of the bedroom and into the front room.

When he opened the door, he did not expect to see one of his old friends, Woojin.

"Chan." He breathed, coming inside.

Chan could tell he was in need of blood. And the fact that Woojin drank human blood, was not good in Jeongin's case.

"Woojin, I'll have to ask you to leave." Chan said, afraid that he might loose someone.

Not just Jeongin, but possibly Woojin if he doesn't listen to Chan. Which Chan doubt he would, anyways.

"I need help." He begged, making Chan take a deep breath.

"And I can't have you here. Please leave."

Woojin did not listen. Instead, he came into the room.

Chan heard footsteps from down the hallway, and he knew Jeongin was getting curious as to who was at the door. He had to get Woojin to leave before he reached his scent.

"Blood? Why do I smell blood?" Too late.

Jeongin appeared at the doorway. Chan saw Woojin's eyes flicker.

As Woojin started his way towards him at incredible speed, Chan tackled him to the ground.

He knew he had no choice but to kill Woojin if he wanted to keep Jeongin alive.

He grabbed ahold of his head and snapped it in half. He wouldn't burn him, of course. But he definitely was not leaving his body in his house.

"C-Chan..." Chan had forgotten that Jeongin was there in the first place.

"I asked you to stay in the room." Chan said, letting his slight irritation get to him.

"I-I'm sorry." He apologized.

Chan could hear that Jeongin was holding in tears. What he just saw could have been quite traumatizing.

Chan stood and brought Jeongin into a hug.

"I didn't want him to bite you."

2/2 Of Bite