50-Changlix : The King Of Blind Dates

Requested by : @BaconBaek-

Title: The King Of Blind Dates

Ship: Changlix

"Yeah, maybe it's better if we don't see each other again." Felix agreed, nervously. The men waved to each other, Felix walking off back to his best friend's and his boyfriend's house.

It was his own best friend's boyfriend that continuously set him up on blind dates. Felix did not mind as he was the one who easily agreed to it.

But he felt like the king of blind dates at this point. He has been on more than ten blind dates already and it was driving him crazy.

Felix arrived at their house, already hearing their dog, Bomi, barking loudly.

Time to disappoint Jeongin again. Felix thought as he rung the door bell.

"I'll get it! Jeongin, grab Bomi!" Felix heard Chan yell.

Though boxers were known to be great family pets, boxer puppies; such as Bomi, were very playful and full of energy.

The door opened, Jeongin in the background trying to pull Bomi back into his kennel. Felix laughed at this.

"Hey, Felix. Come in." Chan moved to the side, letting the younger in. Felix slipped off his shoes as Jeongin came running towards him.

"How did it go?" He asked.

"I mean, better than the other ones." Felix started.

"See, I knew you would like Jackson!"

"But we decided not to see each other again." Felix finished off.

Jeongin's face fell, a frown placing itself on Jeongin's face.

"Hey, Jeongin. How about that Changbin Guy Hyunjin introduced you to." Chan suggested as past by the two and into the kitchen.

"But he's nothing like Felix." Jeongin said as he followed his boyfriend into the kitchen. Felix followed after like a lost puppy.

"Exactly. I'm nothing like you. You're this pure, innocent, cute, bubbly, person. While I'm this boring, romantic, your words, cheesy, weird, person." Chan explained.

"True." Jeongin shrugged.

"I said I was boring and you didn't even try to correct me." Chan said, offended.

"Because you are boring. Just not boring to the point I can't date you." Jeongin stated as he sat himself on the counter.

Felix chuckled as Chan rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, Changbin? I barely know him. What if he's not single?" Jeongin asked.

"Why don't you ask Hyunjin?"

Jeongin pulled out his phone. He typed something before sitting and waiting. His phone dinged and he read the message.

"Yeah, he's single. Cool, your next date will be with Seo Changbin." Jeongin stated with a smile.

Felix sighed. This guy was nothing like him? How were they supposed to get along?

Jeongin refused to give Felix a picture of Changbin and so, he had to text the guy himself to get details of where they would sit.

Felix was told the back of the cafe, the seat next to the window.

When Felix arrived, he looked over to the space and saw a guy who did not look too much older, sitting there. He had a snapback on and his clothes screamed dark.