72-Seungjin : Pretty Boy

Title: Pretty Boy

Ship: Seungjin

Just a little warning, this is a scarier oneshot

Run.

That was all Hyunjin could think right now. Someone with a creepy looking mask and baggy clothing was following him. What had scared Hyunjin the most was that he was carrying a bat.

This bat looked to have blood on it.

Hyunjin slid into an alleyway, running to the back where it was darker. He slid down and hugged his knees tightly to his chest.

Stay quiet. That was what he needed to do. But of course from his nerves, his breath was loud as he tried to control it.

Footsteps with a dragging sound against the concrete became louder. This person was getting closer.

The figure appeared in the entrance of the alleyway, his bat held tightly in his hand as it hit the ground beside him.

He slowly made his way towards Hyunjin, who was whimpering in fear. Who was this person? What would they do to him?

The figure was now standing a few inches in front of Hyunjin, looking down at him with an expression that Hyunjin could not say since a mask covered this person's face.

Hyunjin slowly looked up at them.

The figure bent down in front of Hyunjin, who stared at the mask as his body tensed from the little space in between him and this figure that could be a serial killer.

"You are such a pretty boy." The figure said. It seemed to be a male.

The male lifted his hand and brought it up to Hyunjin's face. Hyunjin whimpered as it came closer. His index finger was set on gently on Hyunjin's lips, which he closed immediately when he realized they were coming towards his lips.

"Just keep your mouth shut and no one will be hurt." He said, tilting his head at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin tried to calm his breathing and stop his whimpering in hopes of getting out alive and unwounded. But his body failed him.

The figures finger disappeared from his lips and came to Hyunjin's cheek. He caressed his cheek, gently. Almost as if he did not want to hurt Hyunjin.

But when Hyunjin let out a loud whimper, the figure tsked.

"I told you to stay quiet." He said, reaching behind him into his pocket. Out came a knife.

"W-Wait." Hyunjin whimpered, pressing himself against the wall as much as he could. But he was trapped in between this figure and the wall and there was no way of getting out.

"What did I say? I said stay quiet, didn't I?" The man said, bringing the knife to Hyunjin's throat.

Hyunjin's breath quickened, almost begging for mercy as his feet slid out and knees bent in, trying to look down at the knife. Would this be it? Or would he be given mercy?

"I want you to come with me. Keep your mouth shut and act as if all is normal, am I clear?" The figure asked.

"Y-y-yes." Hyunjin quickly agreed.

The figure took off his mask, showing his angelic face.

"Good boy."

A/N
Do you guys like creepy, scary Oneshots like these? I can make more if you guys enjoy that kind of stuff.