39-Jeongchan : What You Thought Was Innocent

Title: What You Thought Was Innocent

Ship: Jeongchan

I honestly don't know what this is...I was bored...and I've read all the Jeongchan books I can find and now I'm sad.

If u have written a Jeongchan book tElL mE

Chan thought meeting his younger bother's friend was definitely worth it. The boy was absolutely adorable and did not seem to understand anything dirty.

Like, at all.

Chan slowly discovered that the boy did have a bit of a darker personality, though. If someone were to feel hurt from someone else, he would say "I can kill him for you". It did not scare Chan too much since, he was just a child.

But he started to get a little scared when a girl that had bothered Jisung, went missing. Jisung had complained it about it and when Jeongin said his usual, "I can kill them for you", he answered with "I would appreciate that".

When Chan brought up the situation, he was shocked by Jeongin's words.

"Did you guys hear about the girl that went missing?" Chan asked.

"Yeah."

"Have any idea what happened to her?"

"I killed her."

Everyone looked over at Jeongin who sat on the floor, putting together a hundred piece puzzle. He looked as if he had not said such a thing.

"What do you mean you killed her?" Felix asked, asking the same question everyone wanted to know.

"I mean I walked up behind her and slit her throat." Jeongin answered, looking up at the older boys with an innocent looking face.

Everyone stared at Jeongin silently, unsure of how to think of the situation.

"How about we just turn on the TV, yeah?" Felix said, grabbing the remote and turning the Tv on. It went straight to the news channel that everyone immediately became interested in due to the fact that the girl's face was on the screen.

"Kim Dahyun was reported missing three days ago. Just this morning, her body was found in her own basement of her house.

The way the police had described it, the girl had most likely ended her own life. But without evidence of a weapon near by, it was immediately turned into a murder case. Her throat was slit."

That was all it took for Felix to mute the TV and look down at Jeongin in shock.

"Jeongin, where did you put the knife?"

"In my room."

Felix let out a breath, looking over his older brother for some kind of help.

"Jeongin." Chan started, getting off the couch and sitting in front of the younger. "You do know killing people is bad, right?"

"But my momma did it." He said, a look of confusion on his face.

"And what happened to your momma, Jeongin?" Changbin asked, knowing full well that the boy lived with his older brother and not his parents.

"Momma told me that she was going away for a very long time but she would be back." Jeongin answered.

Everyone knew what that meant. The women was sent to jail.

"How long ago was that?" Changbin pushed on.

"Mm, seven years ago." Jeongin shrugged.

"Oh my god." Chan covered his mouth, biting his hand with his lips. How was he supposed to handle this situation? Jeongin was taught Killing was okay.