106-Jeongchan : Liar

Title: Liar

Ship: Jeongchan

"Jeongin, come on you have to listen to me. I swear that I didn't-"

"I don't wanna hear it."

"Babe-"

"Don't call me that." Jeongin growled lowly.

Chan froze, unsure what to say.

"You always say that you don't do things but then I catch you red handed! Yeah, I didn't catch you red handed this time but Woojin's words were enough to know I can't trust you." Jeongin snapped, turning back to his boyfriend.

At the moment, they were standing outside of Chan's apartment. Jeongin had come in and heard something about Woojin kissing Chan and had lost it. He was not mad at Woojin, since it was put in context that Chan had been the one to kiss Woojin. He could never be mad at Woojin because he actually watched over his 'boyfriend' when he could not. He was mad at Chan for continuously lying to him and then taking it this far to try and cover up when it clear of what was going on.

"What do you mean?!" Chan was becoming frustrated.

"What do I mean? Are you serious? Chan you f**king kissed someone other than your boyfriend and tried to say that wasn't the case. If that wasn't the case, why didn't Woojin try and change things? He obviously knew that you kissing him was the truth!" Jeongin snapped back.

"I'm sorry!" Chan yelled back. "I'm sorry I lied. I was drunk that night and yeah I was little but sober but I still didn't really know what I was doing!" Chan tried to explain.

"Oh don't even try to use the drunk card on me." Jeongin said, his tone was angry and so done with Chan. "You use that for everything. You broke my mom's picture and said you were drunk when I found it!" Tears appeared in Jeongin's eyes at the mention of the picture of his mother who he had lost to cancer.

"Because I was!"

"Then stop getting f**king drunk!"

Chan opened his mouth to retort but found he had nothing to come back with.

"I can't do this anymore. When I met you, you were this kind and cheesy guy that was always teasing me. Now all you do it lie to me and use the drunk card for every mistake you make." Tears were now streaming down his face, filled with frustration, anger, and sorrow.

Chan's arms dropped to his side harshly when Jeongin had said that. Did he really change that much?

"Move." Jeongin pushed Chan and went into his house. Chan followed anxiously. What was Jeongin going to do.

Jeongin grabbed his extra jacket he would leave here and his extra shoes. He ripped a picture of him and Chan on the wall off and threw it to the ground, a large rip in it from the force. Woojin watched from the couch. He saw this coming.

"I give a f**k about you anymore. Don't ever contact me again." Jeongin pushed past him and out the door, slamming it.

Chan stood frozen, his eyes staring right down at the floor. Everything had just fallen apart in that moment and he realized what he had done. He had changed, and maybe for the bad.

"Chan?" Woojin croaked out, unsure of if the older was okay or not.

"He's really gone this time, isn't he?"

A/N
I get to go swimming with Dolphins with my friend for her birthday.