173-Binsung : High Enough

Title: High Enough

Ship: Binsung

I'm scared to post this one due to the fact that drug use is this. So please if you don't like the mention of that or anything, don't read.

"Jisung, please just get over here. He's panicking over nothing. When Felix threw a pillow at him, he sat there for a few seconds before yelling at him. Then when he stood up, his legs gave out on him-"

"I get it, I get it. He found marijuana, again. Okay, Chan? Tell him to sit down and make sure he stays sitting." Jisung quickly answered over the phone, getting ready to leave over to his boyfriend's house where he was hanging out with his friends.

"Thank you. And hey, I'm your Hyung, boi." Chan scolded.

"Yeah, Yeah. Go do what I told you to do, okay?"

"Yup, I'll go do that. Changbin, no!"

"What did he do?" Jisung asked as he got into his car.

"He tried to hit Hyunjin because he told him some joke about his jaw. But we always do that?"

"Mood swings. It's another side effect. Chan Hyung, tell him to sit down."

"Alright, he's sitting. Now what?"

"Get him some water."

Jisung turned a few streets before finally getting to his house.

Jisung entered the room in a matter of seconds, crouching in front of Changbin.

"Hey, look at me."

Changbin put down his water and looked down at his boyfriend, which took him a minute to do because of his delayed reactions.

"Where did you get the marijuana?"

Changbin stared at Jisung for a few more minutes.

"Some dude on the Internet." Changbin said before taking another sip of water.

"How did he sell it on the Internet?" Jisung asked himself.

"Jisung, will it go away?" Seungmin asked, getting on his knees next to Jisung.

"Yes, it will eventually. This is the third time this week, I'm afraid he'll overdose on it." Jisung shook his head and stood up.

Changbin leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist and digging his face into his stomach. Jisung sighed, placing his hands into Changbin's hair.

"Why do you do this to yourself, baby?" Jisung shook his head.

"When did he start acting like this?"

"When we got here." Hyunjin answered.

"How long have you been here?"

"Maybe, two hours?" Felix said.

"It'll wear off in about an hour or two. For now, I'll take him out on a walk so he's distracted." Jisung stated, sighing once more as he pulled away from the high boy.

"Let's go out, Changbinnie Hyung." Jisung smiled, grabbing his hand.

Changbin stared once again, for a few seconds before nodding his head.

As the two took a walk around the block, Jisung was trying to decide whether he would ask to move in with Changbin or not so he could help him stop the drug addition. Jisung was beyond worried about the poor boy.

Jisung took his hand, feeling the cold skin of Changbin.

"To think I thought you had no flaws."

~A/N~
I'm terrified to see your reactions for this??