12-Changlix : Coffee Art

Title: Coffee Art

Ship: Changlix

Changbin opened the door after walking in the freezing cold. His jacket barely able to keep the bitter temperature away from his pale and sensitive skin.

He removed his hat as he walked to the counter. He did not want to come off as suspicious with a black on his head.

"Hello, Sir. What may I get you, today?" Changbin looked at the man that the deep voice belonged to.

It was quite rare to find someone with blonde hair where Changbin lived. But he was more surprised by the cute face that had just spoken with a deep voice.

"Um, can I get a cappuccino?" Changbin asked, switching his wait as he ordered. He tried his best to keep eye contact with the employee.

"I sure can! Can I have your name?"

"Seo Changbin." He answered. He looked at the boy's name tag.

"How do you pronounce your name?" Changbin asked, still looking at his name tag.

"Hm? Oh, Felix." He answered. "I'm from Australia."

Changbin let out a fascinated "wow". He looked back at Felix and smiled.

"Go ahead and take a seat while I take care of your cappuccino." Felix said, turned around and starting to fulfill Changbin's order.

Changbin turned and sat down in an empty seat. The place was surely empty as well. Changbin seemed to be the only person in the cafe.

That is, until a couple walked in. Changbin knew them from his school.

"Hey, Seungmin, Hyunjin." He waved, in which the two turned and waved back.

"It's not everyday we bump into a happy Changbin." Hyunjin teased, which caused Changbin to roll his eyes.

"That's Hyung to you." Changbin said, pointing his finger at the boy.

"Yes, Hyung." Hyunjin responded in a very monotone voice.

"Seo Changbin!"

Changbin stood from his seat to retrieve his drink.

"Mind if I come tomorrow, Felix?" Changbin asked, taking his drink from Felix's hands.

"That would be wonderful." Felix responded.

Changbin sent a wink at him before leaving the cafe.

When he looked down at his drink, he saw a little bit of art in his cappuccino. It was a heart and what seemed like an arrow going through it.

"Felix, you are a talented boy."