188-Hyunbin : An A.I.'s Heart

Title: An A.I.'s Heart

Ship: Hyunbin

Hyunjin had just gotten home from school, college student life that he had. Nearly no money.

As he closed his front door, his friend, Felix called him.

That was weird. Felix never called him unless it was an emergency.

Thinking about it, Hyunjin quickly snatched up his phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jinnie." Felix greeted, sounding fine.

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow. "You seem to be in a good mood."

"Yeah. Okay. So you know how I've been really busy lately?"

"Yeah?"

"So I was working on a project. Which is now complete. Kind of. There's still more I can add but still. It's an A.I. Robot!"

Hyunjin pause to think. A.I.?

"A What?"

"A.I.? Artificial Intelligence?"

"Oooh." Hyunjin chuckled at himself. "Okay, what about it?"

"So I made a human one that walks and talks. You know. His name is Changbin. I think I've done good."

Hyunjin smiled at his best friends excitement.

"And why are you telling me about this, young sir?" Hyunjin teased as he sat on his couch.

"I want you to come meet him. I want to know how he reacts to other humans. Come help me, soldier!"

"Don't ever call me soldier again and I'll be there in five."

"Deal."

Hyunjin arrived at Felix's house, taking in how different it looked since he last walked in. It was definitely dolled up since the last time he was here.

As Hyunjin awed, he looked around.

When Hyunjin looked back to compliment Felix's house, he realized it was the A.I. Robot who had let him in.

"Hello." He greeted.

"Hi. I'm Felix's friend." Hyunjin bowed. "My name is Hyunjin."

"Hyunjin." The robot repeated. His speaking was smooth, like a human. "My name is Changbin."

Hyunjin smiled at him. Felix did want him to test out the robot. So he did just that.

"Do you live with Felix?"

"Yes." Changbin closed the door gently. "He's a great companion, but it's nice to meet someone new."

"It's nice to meet you, too, Changbin."

The robot showed a smile, which surprised Hyunjin to say the least.

"Tell me about yourself." Hyunjin suggested.

"What would you like to know?"

Hyunjin sat and thought for a moment. "Whatever you would like to tell me."

"Would you like to know one of Felix's deep secrets?"

Hyunjin bursted out laughing as Felix came running in. "No! Changbin don't tell him that!"

"No? Why not?"

"It's called a secret for a reason. You don't tell anyone. If you tell someone it isn't a secret anymore."

"But I know."

"It's a secret for only me and you to know. Got it?"

Changbin nodded.

Hyunjin calmed down his fit of laughter before saying, "he's cute."

~A/N~
I know it's not really a ship kind of oneshot but idc. I just wanted to get something out for you guys.