20-Seungjin : Find A Soulmate

Title: Find A Soulmate

Ship: Seungjin

Seungmin sighed as he stared up at the board, which was filled with many different equations he did not care for.

He was more focused on the fact that he jus found out he did not have a soulmate tattoo.

His sister claimed that the birthmark on his thumb could have been something but he doubted it.

He sighed, looking down at his lap. His best friend, Jeongin, looked over at him in concern. He knew of his problem but could not relate as he had already found his soulmate.

The bell rang, startling the sleeping students.

"No homework for today, but study. We have a test tomorrow." The teacher stated, everyone practically ignoring her request as they rushed out of the classroom.

Seungmin quickly grabbed his things and left with Jeongin by his side.

You see, the whole Soulmate thing was a big thing at Seungmin's school. Almost everyone had met their soulmate, and Seungmin was one of the only people who had not found his.

Five other people were at the loss as well.

Seungmin slid into the table next to his friend, Felix, who looked at him worriedly.

"Are you still glooming over the soulmate thing?" Felix asked, Jeongin giving him a stare.

Jisung also say at the table, all of their soulmates being in class at the moment. Since, they were different years.

"What? If he really doesn't have a roommate, he's gonna have to get over it." Felix defended.

"F**k off!"

All four heads turned to the fight that was stirring up, the one and only Hwang Hyunjin being the culprit.

"Make me, p**sy." Hyunjin fired back. His hands were bundled up in tight fists and his bangs hung over his eyes. Seungmin could see the boys veins and knew he was getting angry.

A punch was thrown, but quickly caught by Hyunjin. He twisted the other's arm down in a spiral, making him let out a loud cry of pain.

"Seungmin, stop him already."

Seungmin happened to be Hyunjin's weakness. Their families were friends and Seungmin became precious to Hyunjin due to the fact that his mother died.

Seungmin sighed and stood, walking over to Hyunjin. He placed his hand on the older's shoulder, causing him to flinch.

"Don't make it worst, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin let go at the sound of the familiar voice. He spat at the boy's feet before turning to Seungmin.

"Why do you always step into my fights?"

"Because they aren't necessary, and you continue to find them." Seungmin said, looking up at the older, who others found quite frightening to the bone.

In the end, Hyunjin was always a softy. Especially when it came to Seungmin.

Hyunjin groaned. "And you can't control my life."

"I can't but you can." Seungmin quickly spoke up before Hyunjin walked away.

Hyunjin sighed. "You're a little smarta**."

Seungmin smiled. "I know."

Seungmin glances down at Hyunjin's hands before walking away.

He was shook.

Very, very, shook.

But he was not showing it, of course.

Why was he shook? He saw the dark dot on Hyunjin's hand that Seungmin had.

Was Hyunjin his soulmate, and he did not know this entire time?

Seungmin looked at the bulletin board with squinted eyes, a pen in his hand flicking in a pattern only Seungmin would understand.

And only Seungmin could understand the bulletin board.

Ever since he saw the mark on Hyunjin, he has been doing some investigating. Sneaking pictures of Hyungjin here and there without him noticing was a huge challenge but he managed to do it.

He could be a part time stalker if he had the guts to do it.

Seungmin let a big smile appear on his face when he realized the situation.

Hyunjin was his soulmate, no doubt.