44-Jilix : I Ship It

Title: I Ship It

Ship: Jilix

"Felix! You missed it!" Jisung exclaimed as he came running into Felix's dorm room.

Felix sat up in a hurry. "Missed what?"

"Seungmin and Hyunjin were this close to kissing!" Jisung said, using hand motions to emphasize what he meant.

"What?! I did?!" Felix whined, slamming his hands on his bed. "Why do I always miss these things?"

"Because you coop yourself up in your room." (Me tho)

"Only sometimes." Felix mumbled.

They both headed out of the room to see Hyunjin and Seungmin were recovering from the past awkward event.

Felix huffed as Jisung dragged him over to the kitchen, pointing over at their leader and youngest. Jeongin was cooking dinner for the rest of them while Chan was leaning over him, resting his chin on Jeongin's shoulder.

"Oh my god." Felix quietly squealed. "This is a moment. Where is my camera?" Felix asked, playfully, Jisung chuckling.

These two were the stalking best friends of the group of friends. They called Chan their leader because he had brought everyone together as a whole. The reason these two were 'stalking' had the literal meaning.

They stalked their friends they shipped. This included Seungmin and Hyunjin, and Jeongin and Chan. Changbin, Minho, and Woojin got out of it easily since Woojin was too nice to everyone.

If anyone was crying he would be the one next to them, comforting them. He was what they called, the mother of the group. While Chan took the place as the fun dad.

Yeah, they got in trouble with Woojin a lot more than Chan.

One thing group of friends could relate on, was they all liked boys in a way.

Chan and Woojin were pansexual.

Changbin, Felix, and Minho were all completely gay.

Jisung, Hyunjin, and Seungmin were bisexual.

And Jeongin claimed he was straight but they all knew better since he hung with pretty much a bunch of gays. Especially when Chan flirts with Jeongin and he gets flustered, yeah they did not believe he was straight.

Chan turned his head and started to nibble on Jeongin's neck, causing the younger to squeal and giggle as he told him to 'stop'.

The two high fives, quietly, excited that this ship was going somewhere.

"Finally, they're going somewhere." Jisung whispered, Felix nodding.

There was a call from the living room, Woojin saying they were going out after dinner. He needed to meet someone, along with Chan.

The others shrugged.

They ate before leaving, walking to the park nearby.

Felix walked next to Seungmin, smiling mischievously.

"What are you smiling about?" Seungmin asked.

"I heard you and Hyunjin almost kissed. Finally getting your man, eh?" Felix teased.

"You motherf**ker!" Seungmin yelled, practically throwing himself onto Felix, knocking both of them down into the grass.

Woojin stopped, looking back at the two with an irritated look. "Excuse me, Seungmin?"