5-JeongChan : His Angel

Ship: JeongChan

Title: His Angel

Everything was just fine before that day. Everything was great, they were both happy. But the day that Jeongin started suddenly bruising. The day he started rashing with red and purple spots. The day that Chan started to worry and rushed him to the hospital.

The day Jeongin was diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia.

Chan's heart sunk. He didn't have the money for the treatment. Neither of them did. In fact, where they lived no doctor was capable of do such a transplant.

Jeongin was put in the hospital. They waited for a doctor that was willing to come to do the treatment but, no one volunteered.

Chan sat next to Jeongin's bed as he slept, holding tightly onto his hand as he cried. He knew it was going to do nothing but, his emotions got the better of him.

Jeongin opened his eyes at the sound of sobbing. He slowly lifting his free hand and set it on Chan's cheek, letting him know he was awake.

Jeongin was weak. Barely strong enough to even smile.

"I love you." He whispered, making Chan cry even more.

Chan scooted closer and lifted Jeongin into his arms, holding him in his lap. He set his head gently against Jeongin's.

"Stop saying it like you're going to leave."

"We both-"

"No, Jeongin. I don't. I don't want you to leave. I need you." Chan said, before planting a kiss on Jeongin's lips.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds before Chan pulled away, his head still against Jeongin's.

"I'll watch over you, if a doctor doesn't come in time."

"No you won't. Because a doctor will come and you won't leave." Chan said, trying to convince himself more than Jeongin.

"Can I say something?"

"Mhm."

"I'm scared." Jeongin grabbed onto Chan's shirt weakly, tears in his eyes. "I don't wanna go."

"You won't."

"But I will. We both know it. I can barely move." Jeongin cried, cuddling into Chan's chest.

Chan held him tight, still not wanting to face the fact that he may never see him again.

The door opened, nurse popping in with a sweet smile.

"We have a doctor."

The surgery went on for hours. Chan sat in the waiting room, his hopes high that Jeongin would make it. Even if the chance of him leaving was very slim.

The door opened and doctors came out, a nurse walking up to Chan sitting down next to him.

"He'll make it. He's just very weak. Needs time to recover." The nurse said, the male obviously very confident in his words.

Chan's eyes sparkled as he smiled. Happiness and excitement built up in him.

He was going to be okay.

Three days later and Chan was finally allowed to see Jeongin. Of course, he was still recovering. But he was much stronger than before.

Chan opened Jeongin's door. Seeing the small boy sitting up while playing a game on his phone made Chan so happy. His heart exploded with happiness.

Chan ran over to the bed and hugged Jeongin, crying happy tears. Jeongin was also crying.

Chan pulled away and looked Jeongin up and down.

Jeongin moved to face Chan.

Chan ran his fingers through Jeongin's hair. And like he missed, Jeongin set his hand on Chan's, stopping it. He pulled down Chan's hand to his lips and kissed his palm.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."