147-Jeonglix : Glare Of Protection

Title: Glare Of Protection

Ship: Jeonglix

Throughout Jeongin's childhood, he was exposed to drugs and smoking. Though of course, he never touched them. His mother most likely did these things during the pregnancy as Jeongin also had a low weight when he was born.

Around age ten, his mother had enough of his hyperactivity and struggle to focus. In other words, he had Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or in short, ADHD.

Jeongin struggled to stay focused on one thing at a time. His mother would get complaints from his teacher that he was very active and could not seem to focus. More often than other student she had.

At ten, Jeongin's things were packed and he was thrown to the streets. He was lucky to have met a boy only a few years older than him.

"Are you lost?" The boy asked when he saw Jeongin sitting on the curve of the park.

"Am I?" Jeongin asked back, looking up at the older.

"How do you not know if you're lost?" The boy asked, placing his hands on his hips and turning his head.

"My mommy told me to go away and never come back. So how can I be lost if I don't have a destination-oh look, a butterfly!" Jeongin turned his head at the sight of the small yellow wings, pointing at it so the boy would see, too.

"You have a point. What's your name?" The boy sat down next to Jeongin, smiling while he tried to start up a conversation.

"My name is Yang Jeongin and I'm ten years old." Jeongin answered, smiling.

"My name is Lee Felix. I'm twelve." The boy answered. "So I'm your Hyung."

"Hi, Hyung." Jeongin giggled.

"Felix! There you are!" A lady came jogging over, coming to a stop in front of the boys. "It's time to go home."

"But, mom." Felix stood. "This boy's mom disowned him, we can't leave him here!"

"Felix, where would he sleep?" She asked, trying to convince Felix otherwise of keeping the boy. She did not want another child when she already had three.

"He can sleep with me! I wouldn't mind." Felix answered as his sisters also came over.

"What's going on?" Rachel, Felix's older sister, asked, crossing her arms. Olivia, Felix's younger sister, copied her older sister and also crossed her arms.

"Felix wants to take this boy home. And since you take volunteer of letting him sleep with you, I want you to make sure he gets food and everything. I'll feed him breakfast and dinner but you make sure he stays out of trouble, got it, Felix?" His mother said.

"Yes, mom."

And so, that was how Jeongin began living with Felix. The two grew extremely close. When school started up and the two went together, Felix always told him what not to do before they left to their respective classrooms, being in different grades in all.

When Felix moved out, Jeongin went with him. Felix was eighteen and Jeongin was sixteen. The boy never changed from being super active and distracted. But Felix never minded. In fact, he found it adorable. Before the move, the two started to date. Boyfriends.

Felix was walking Jeongin to school one day, holding his hand. Jeongin was skipping at a slow pace to stay next to Felix. But this seemed like too much for the boys at the gate as they walked towards it.

"Remember what I always say." Felix started as they stopped in front of the gate.

"Stay hyper-focused. Small fidgeting with the feet but it has to be quiet. And no talking when the teacher says so." Jeongin recited.

"Good boy." Felix ruffled his hair. "Now get in there and earn some A's."

"Yes, Sir!" Jeongin bounced up on his toes and placed a kiss on Felix's lips.

"He's childish and gay!"

Jeongin's Head fell and Felix felt his chest burn from the insult. How dare they say that about him, purposely loud enough for him to hear it?

Felix's head turned sharply as he sent a glare at the boys. Their laughters came to a stop in seconds of seeing the anger that burned in Felix's eyes. The look was giving off an impression that he would not dare to hurt them himself.

"Ignore them. Whatever they say doesn't apply to you. They don't exist." Felix said, smiling down at Jeongin as he slowly lifted his head to look up at Felix.

"I love you, Hyung." Jeongin said, stepping forward to give Felix a hug.

"I love you, too, baby."

A/N
I always seem to end with "I love you". Oof.

Sorry I haven't been updating. I've ran out of ideas. Sorry about that. I hope you like this. And honestly guys, I know some people with ADHD may seem a little annoying but their honestly sometimes some really sweet people. I should know since I'm related to someone who has it.

Love you, bro.