8- Jeongchan 1/2 : Bite

Ship: Jeongchan

Title: Bite

(Warning: Includes Human Trafficking)

This was not the first time.

The ropes tied tightly on his wrist behind him. The black blindfold blinding him from what was ever in front of him. The voices surrounding him, talking about him as if he were an object. Calling him, 'It'.

Jeongin had gone through the process many times due to the fact that no one seemed be able to settle on him. They think he was a great pick. But soon realize, he's a piece of nothing.

Jeongin only wished he could escape the heart breaking process. He did not want be seen as an object. He did not want to be blind to where ever he was. He did not want be seen as a piece of nothing.

He wanted the feeling of comfort. The feeling of love. The feeling of being wanted.

Jeongin thought it was only just a dream now. Something he could only imagine since, he has been through it so many times. How one escape a habit?

He was grabbed harshly by the arm, the ropes most likely leaving a burn at the harsh movement.

"Don't worry, I'll take great care of it."

Jeongin trembled at the deep voice of the man. What would he do to him? Or, it?

Jeongin let out a whimper as he was pulled away from his previous, owner.

He did not know what else to call it.

He heard a door open as he walked out of the building he was in. It was loud, so he could only assume it was a club. But he has never seen one, so how could he know?

By sound of the crunch under them as they walked, Jeongin assumed it was grass. But he could only assume, never know for sure.

"You are going to be so delicious." The man said, Jeongin hearing some type of licking sound.

What did the man mean by, delicious?

They stopped, and Jeongin tried to steady his breath as the man walked behind him.

His blindfold was removed. It was dark, and they seemed to be in the middle of a forest. Jeongin dare not to move a muscle, even when his wrists were untied.

The man once again, harshly grabbed onto Jeongin's arms. But what happened next, shocked Jeongin.

Something sharp went straight into his skin. His neck to particular.

Jeongin let out a blood curdling scream. The pain he was feeling was nothing compared to what he usually went through.

The man was suddenly slammed against a tree, causing Jeongin to fall to his knees, tears flowing out of his eyes.

A scream was heard from the man, but Jeongin dare turn his head. At least, it was not until he heard the sound of flames.

Jeongin slowly turned his head to see another man standing near the fire that burned the man that bit him.

Jeongin let out a whimper of fear as he crawled away, backwards.

The man standing there had light colored hair, something that was not to common in Korea. It was a silver color. He couldn't see his face completely as his hair was covering it as he stared at the fire. Was he too going to be burned?

The man slowly turned his head and looked at Jeongin, his yellow eyes piercing Jeongin. But they slowly softened when they saw Jeongin's terrified expression.

But it was almost as if he was holding back as he walked towards Jeongin.

Jeongin trembled as he tried to control his breathing.

"I don't want to hurt you." The man spoke, his gaze staying the same. Jeongin was not sure he could trust him.

"He would've killed you if I didn't do what I did." He said, trying to convince Jeongin.

"So you burned him?" Jeongin asked, his voice cracking.

"He would've came back to life."

Jeongin did not understand a word the man was speaking. Back to life? His head was broken off. How could he come back?

But before Jeongin could even comprehend anything, he felt dizzy. His stomach rumbled, and his eyes tiredly tried to stay open.

But they failed him, and he passed out.

Waking up in someone else's home was normal for Jeongin. But to wake up comfortably without any pain, was definitely unusual.

The bed was big enough for two. The sheets a dark gray color, along with the darker pillows. The bedroom in general was dark.

Jeongin lifted himself as he looked around. He got out from under the sheets, but was too scared to even move from the bed.

He jumped when the door opened, the man from last night standing there. But he had food in his hand.

"Good morning." He said, sending Jeongin a sweet smile.

He set the food in front of Jeongin, sitting on the bed next him.

"I should explain last night. You see, what that man was doing, he was sucking your blood. You were his food. I killed him in a way that ended him completely." The man explained.

Jeongin nodded, looking down at the food.

"It's yours to eat. It's not like I can eat it myself." The man said.

"My name is Chan." Jeongin looked at him, feeling slightly safer than he ever did with anyone else.

"I'm Jeongin." Jeongin answered, quietly.

"That man. He was a vampire?"

Chan took a deep breath before nodding.

"Are you a vampire?"

Chan nodded, his hesitation very noticeable.

Jeongin slowly nit picked at his food, eating it slowly since he was uncomfortable.

Once he finished, he pushed away the plate. Chan took it and left the room.

Jeongin saw the window, and saw it as an escape route. This 'Chan' was a vampire and could kill him if he wanted. Jeongin was not done for that.

But before he could take action, Chan was back.

"Jeongin." Jeongin turned his head and looked at Chan.

"I know you're scared. But trust me, I don't drink human blood. I drink animal blood." Chan explained. Next thing Jeongin knew, he was sitting next to Jeongin on the bed.

"In fact, I want to protect you."

1/2 Of Bite