133-Hyunin : Bicker pt 2

Title: Bicker pt 2

Ship: Hyunin

"They care too much about each other to let this take over their lives." Chan shook his head as he spoke to Woojin.

"But Jeongin slapped him when Hyunjin tried to talk to him again. Chan, do you realize how bad this is getting? I think they may need to end things or stop this fighting because it is not healthy."

"It's not even fighting. Jeongin is holding a grudge and needs to grow up a little."

"How would you feel if a girl came up and kissed me on the cheek and I didn't say anything?"

There was silence between them. Chan seemed to be in deep thought about what Woojin had said. The two were secretly dating. They did not really care to share it as they were not super open about affection towards each other. But they still cared about each other on a lover level.

"I wouldn't be mad at you." Chan started. "Yes, I would be upset but not at you."

"I didn't do anything and just let it happen. Didn't tell the girl off or anything. And you wouldn't be mad at me?"

Once more, silence.

"I'll talk to them-"

"No you won't. Chan do you realize by trying to help them, you're only going to make the jealousy worst?" Woojin cut off Chan, wanting to make sure nothing went farther than it needed to.

"What are we supposed to do then? Let them fight it out and eventually break up?"

"B-break up?"

Chan and Woojin snapped their heads up at Hyunjin Who now stood in the hallway of the living room.

"No no!" Chan quickly stood, waving his hands and shaking his head. "No, Hyunjin, that's not what I meant."

"You think he's gonna break up with me?" Hyunjin's voice quivered.

"That's not what he was saying, Hyunjin." Woojin sighed. "He means he's just worried about your relationship with Jeongin. His grudge isn't dying down and I'm afraid his jealousy might get to the best of him and. . ." Woojin took a deep breath. ". . .ruin what you guys have."

"You know what?" Chan started. "Go call Changbin."

"Chan, we don't need to go there-"

"Do you see how bad this is getting? Changbin knows how to deal with it. He had a girlfriend that had the same reaction when it came to jealousy."

"I already asked him. He told me I need to deal with it myself." Hyunjin said sadly.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin." Chan frowned.

None of them knew if this situation was to get better or worst.

And maybe, the situation was to get worst.

A/N
THATS IT IM STOPPING THERE! You guys can use ur imagination to conclude what happens next.

I get to go to Fear Farm today. If you don't know what that is it's this "farm" with like 3 haunted houses and a corn maze and people have chainsaws and chase u. Unless you don't run.

I'm gonna forget they don't chase me if I don't run and run anyway.