75-Changlix : Karma's A B**ch

Title: Karma's A B**ch pt 2

Ship: Changlix

"Shadows settle."

Punch.

"On the place."

Punch.

"That you left."

Punch.

"My mind."

Punch.

"Is troubled."

Punch.

"By the emptiness."

Punch.

Changbin was currently inside his completely destroyed bedroom. Holes littered the walls, scratched off paint was here and there. Broken things littered his carpet.

Changbin was a little depressed. He felt lonely. He was missing Felix. At the moment, he was singing a song that he was trying to use to get over Felix.

But it was not exactly working as he was more of speaking it than singing it.

"Destroy."

Punch.

"The middle."

Punch.

"It's a waste."

Punch.

"Of time."

Punch. Break.

Another hole in his wall.

"From the perfect start to the finish line." He finished off.

Changbin sighed, looking around his no longer useable bedroom. Of course, his bed was still in working condition but it was not like he used it anyways.

Insomnia was a b**ch.

Or maybe it was the thought of Felix that kept him awake?

"And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones." Changbin recited, walking over to the part of his wall that was not destroyed. Instead, it was filled with memories of him and his friends. A few included Felix.

"'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs..." Changbin trailed off, looking down at his feet.

How could he have let go? How could he have mistaken love for loath? What more did he need from Felix to see that clearly?

Nothing. Felix had given him everything but he broke that.

"Setting Fire to our insides for fun." Changbin continued to recite.

"Collecting the names." Changbin looked back up at the pictures. "Of the lovers that went wrong."

Changbin's door creaked Open, his best Hyunjin standing in the doorway.

"Oh my god. Changbin Hyung What have you been doing?" Hyunjin asked as he came further into the room.

"Well, I've lost it all, I'm just a silhouette." Changbin recited another part of the song.

"Hyung?" Hyunjin became confused.

He walked over to where Changbin was standing and looked at the pictures he was looking at.

Then it clicked.

"Didn't you break up with him?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah. I was really dumb." Changbin said, shaking his head.

"I thought you didn't love him?"

"I do love him. That's the problem." Changbin said, turning back to Hyunjin. "I thought I wasn't. But I am. And I hurt him because of it."

Hyunjin frowned at his best friend.

"Why don't you try to make up with him?"

"Because Karma is a b**ch and won't let me."

A/N
I did four Pirouette turns today. And I got it on tape.

I would show u guys buuuut, that would mean showing my face and we don't want that...yet.