70-Changlix : Karma's A B**ch

Requested by : @JagiPark

Title: Karma's A B**ch

Ship: Changlix (kind of)

Felix had been way too clingy for Changbin's liking lately. It was getting on his nerves.

Changbin had lost the spark of love for Felix awhile ago, but did not want to hurt the boy. So he kept it a secret and continued to date him.

At the moment, he was seeing his mistake.

Felix was holding onto Changbin's arm as they walked towards a restaurant for a date. Changbin knew this was not a very good time but could not help himself.

Changbin harshly shook off Felix and turned to him, taking a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" Felix asked, confused.

"I just, I'm not happy anymore with you. I don't love you like I used to. That spark is gone. And I feel like I'm forcing myself to love you when I don't. I don't wanna force myself to do things like that. Felix, I can't do this anymore. I don't think this relationship is lasting any longer." Changbin stated, looking up at the younger.

Felix was shocked to say the least, but he put on a sad smile.

"Okay. Goodbye, Changbin Hyung." Felix said. He waited for Changbin to say something.

"Bye, Felix." Changbin responded.

Felix bowed before walking off towards the restaurant by himself. Changbin assumed he did not him to come along so he turned around and walked home.

That was the end of his first relationship.

Get your head together. Changbin said to himself, hitting his head with his fist.

It has been a week since the break up and Changbin and Felix have not spoken since. For some reason, Changbin felt a little lonely. Of course, Felix came to mind when he realized how he felt. But he shook it off, knowing, or thinking, that that was not the case.

"Ugh!" Changbin groaned before smashing his fist into his bedroom wall.

A hole was now present in his wall, and blood on his fist.

Changbin groaned, holding his fist tighter than before. But then he let it release.

Sadness took over him. He realized was still in love with Felix. But now, it was too late to go back and say 'I love you'. There was no chance of getting back what he used to have. Felix was the type to cut everything off once it ended.

Changbin was not excluded from that.

The only time he would ever see Felix was when he posted on social media.

Tears flowed down Changbin's cheeks. No sobs just tears. His dark aura turned sad and emotional. Come near him and you would feel it, too.

"Tears are like crystals that come from your eyes. It's healthy to cry."

Changbin formed a small smile at Felix's statement from the past. They were crystals. This was healthy.

But was it really healthy to regret something you could not change?

As blood dripped down Changbin's fist, so did tears as it dropped onto his hand, intertwining together.

"Stop doing this to my head." Changbin whispered. "I made a mistake and I know I can't fix it."

Changbin lifted his fist again and punched the wall, right below the first hole.

"Karma's a f**king b**ch, isn't it?"