58-Jilix : I Miss You

Title: I Miss You

Ship: Jilix

"Jisung! Please open this door!"

Jisung did not move. Curled up on his bed, hugging himself tightly.

Get over it, they say. How? Was it really possible?

The door slammed open and Minho ran in, stopping at the sight of his best friend.

His eyes red and puffy. Still in his pajamas. The light pink bear held tightly in his arms. The bear that Felix gifted him.

His ex.

"Jisung, you can't stay like this." Minho said, sitting at the feet of his bed.

"Watch me." Jisung croaked out.

Minho sighed, looking over at Jisung's wall filled with pictures of him and what they called themselves, 'Stray Kids'.

Most of them were of him and Felix. Some kissing, some hugging, some just plainly holding hands while posing. The two were inseparable. The two seemed so in love sometimes they left others out of things. The only time they separated was when they had to go to school or work.

But then, Felix had to leave back to Australia.

It's been a year. Jisung was okay at first. But slowly, he broke down without Felix by his side. Eventually, about a week ago, Jisung stopped leaving his house, and now his room.

Minho, his roommate, became worried and tried to get him to get up but he never budged.

"Have you texted him?"

"He blocked me."

Minho looked back at Jisung, shocked. That was not like Felix. To block Jisung?

"Did you try social media?"

"Blocked me there, too." Jisung answered.

"Maybe he'll unblock you. He's probably just as upset, Jisung." Minho reassured.

"He blocked me two months after he left." Jisung said.

"I miss him." Jisung said, his voice quivering.

Jisung has been in and out of many relationships and Minho had never seen him like this. In fact, he usually became a more confident person. He would either bash the person or become really good friends with them.

This I was not the case this time.

Instead, he slowly broke to the point he stopped leaving his room.

School was not a priority anymore, it's like he dropped out. Luckily, they were in college.

But what worried Minho the most, was the blood drawn on Jisung's thighs. Minho walked in on it himself and took Jisung to the hospital immediately. He refused to let his best friend die because of a boy.

"Jisung, maybe you should try and find somebody else. Felix probably won't come back-"

"No one can replace him, and he will." Jisung said. He sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than he was, Minho.

"Then-" Minho's phone rang and he immediately picked it up after seeing the contact.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Minho. I'm with Felix at the airport. Do you think you could get Jisung to come?"

Minho sighed, looking over at Jisung. "He won't move from his bed, Chan Hyung." Minho replied.

He heard Chan sigh on the other end.

"Pull him out of bed and please meet us at the cafe. We'll be waiting outside of it."

"Okay." Minho replied hanging up.

"Come on, we're leaving the house." Minho stated, grabbing Jisung's arm and pulling him to a sitting position. Jisung groaned but let Minho pull him into the bathroom.

"Shower. Put on something nice. And meet in the living room." Minho demanded.

Jisung let out a huff as Minho left, closing the bathroom door and out to the living room.

About ten minutes later, Jisung came out with a white tee and grey sweatpants. Minho rolled his eyes but decided it was enough for now.

The two left, walking out to the cafe Chan said to meet at.

"What if he hates me?"

"Why would he hate you?"

"Because I blocked him? On everything?"

"He started to hibernate into his room because of you, Felix. Shut up." Chan spat at the younger, who pouted as he crossed his arms and leaned against the glass.

Out of boredom, he started to twist his newly dyed pink hair. But froze when he saw the boy he fell in love with two years ago.

Jisung.

Felix pushed off the glass and took off running, tears already welling up in his eyes at the sight before him. Jisung was here.

Jisung saw the face and his eyes widened. He slapped his hand over his mouth before also taking off towards Felix. Jisung jumped, wrapping his legs around his waist and held tightly onto his shoulders in a hug.

Minho and Chan met beside them, smiling at the sobbing two.

"I missed y-you so, so much." Jisung cried.

"I missed you, t-too."

A/N
Okay I swear only yesterday this book was at 12k reads.

SWOOSH

OH LOOK AT THA-WAIT 14K?! HOLY SHI-

Hoooooowwww

You guys are insane. Like my weave was snatched and I don't know where it went.

If someone finds it please return it to me. Please and thank you.