170-Binsung : Chemicals

Title: Chemicals

Ship: Binsung

You're just a cannibal and I'm afraid you're never satisfied.

Jisung had no clue his roommate would be so crazy. Especially over him. Jisung was afraid. He was beyond terrified. Living here was a like a nightmare.

Every night, he would here his door lock from the outside. He was not sure how it was locked but it was. He could not open it until morning. He would leave, come back with a screams. Every night, this replayed, every night.

Jisung was sitting on his bed when he heard the click. He locked it again. Jisung did not understand why, though. What as he doing that he had to lock Jisung's room?

He sat in silence for ten minutes, before the front door opened again, screams for help following.

Jisung stood, listening to the screams for help. He was awoken by them last time. He placed his hand on the doorknob.

"Help me!" The girl cried as she was dragged across the hallway in front of Jisung's room.

When it finally went silent, Jisung started to pick the lock. He heard something fall. What was that? Jisung shook his head and opened the door.

On the floor was something that looked like it would attach onto the door and place a key in. Jisung must have pushed it out.

Jisung's eyes went wide when he saw the blood dragged across the wooden floor of the hallway. Maybe he should have stayed in his room. But he wanted to know more. What was he doing?

Jisung used to trust his roommate, who's name was Changbin, but after a few nights of the screams, he stopped trusting. The two even cuddled but Jisung started to distance himself.

Jisung followed the blood down the hall, trying to stay as quiet as he possibly could. He slowly came down to Changbin's room and-

Jisung let out a squeal of surprise as he slammed against a wall. Changbin hovered above him.

"What are you doing?" Changbin asked. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Jisung snapped back.

Jisung's breath hitched when he looked up at Changbin's face. Blood was dripping from his mouth, covering his lips. It dripped down his chin and down his neck. His shirt was covered in blood.

"C-cannibal." Jisung muttered.

Changbin smiled, letting out a light chuckle. He leaned forward to whisper in Jisung's ear. "You're so smart, baby."

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Jisung shouted, pushing at Changbin's chest, but the older refused to budge. "No, no. Stop. Leave me alone." Jisung cried.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Changbin said, softly. "I could never hurt you."

"You're a freak!" Jisung screeched. "Don't touch me!"

Changbin took ahold of one of Jisung's arms, squeezing it harshly as he leaned forward. "I suggest you stop."

"What if I don't?!"

"You'll see what happens if you don't."

Crying was all Jisung was doing, screaming, crying, shouting in pain. Jisung doesn't know what Changbin had put into him but it was some kind of chemical.

His skin itched, his body felt like it was burning, he had a bad cramp in his stomach, his head felt like it was to burst.

Sitting in his room, on his bed, in absolute pain, for hours on end.

His door opened, but Jisung ignored it and continued his actions as the pain swept through him.

"I told you to stop." Changbin's voice echoed in Jisung's ears. "But you didn't listen."

"MAKE IT STOP!" Jisung hollered.

"No." Changbin said simply, walking around Jisung's bed.

Jisung let out another blood curdling scream as he pulled at his hair. "STOP!"

Changbin pulled out Jisung's arm and in went the needle. Almost instantly, all the pain started to disappear.

Jisung fell to his bed, limply. He was still breathing, still conscious, just in shock.

Changbin bent down next to him, petting his head.

"Don't go sneaking out anymore at night, okay, baby?"

A/N
Um. . . Yeah I just did that. You are welcome.