4-Seungjin : Smile

Ship: Seungjin

Title: Smile

Seungmin didn't think getting kicked out of his own home was possible. But then again, he lived in an orphanage.

The only thing Seungmin had left was an old watch. It didn't even have the strength to work. Just like Seungmin didn't even have the strength to cry. Nor had he had the feeling to walk away from the alleyway they left him in.

He slowly lied down, the darkness clouding his mind. And he soon fell asleep.

Seungmin woke to mocking laughs above him. He slowly opened his eyes to see a few humans hovering above him. This terrified Seungmin. He was always afraid of humans.

He quickly sat up, looking at each human, the next scaring him more.

"Look at him. So vulnerable."

"Aren't werewolves supposed to be scary?"

"He looks so scared."

"What do you think happened to him?"

"Guys, guys. The most important question is, what is he doing in our alleyway?"

Seungmin gulped. He wasn't going to have fun. In fact, he felt as if he were to become weaker.

The first surprise was a kick to the face, causing Seungmin to fall to his side again. Then another kick to the gut. One hit him in the knee, and another in the head and elbow. One grabbed his tail.

Soon enough, the tormenting stopped and the humans left, laughing.

Seungmin's whole body ached.

His watch was on the other side of the alleyway, so he tried to reach it but, only fell in the process. So he lied in the middle of the alleyway. And soon, passes out.

Hyunjin laughed at his friend's weird made joke. But Jisung was always weird in the first place. Felix only said that Jisung was funny because he hung around Minho too much.

As they walked the streets, Hyunjin spotted the dark alleyway that they passed everyday. It was always suspicious to Hyunjin but nothing was ever in there.

But Hyunjin was proved wrong when his eyes landed on the body lying in the middle of the alleyway.

"Holy crap!" Hyunjin dropped his bag and sprinted into the alleyway and towards the lying figure.

As he got closer, he identified the body as a werewolf. Which weren't too common around where they lived.

Felix and Jisung followed, Felix with a flashlight on his phone.

They examined the cuts and bruises that covered his body. Hyunjin spotted a watch not to far away from his hand.

"We should take him to a hospital." Jisung said, Felix agreeing with a nod.

"Then someone get my bag. I'll carry him." Hyunjin said, grabbing the watch and putting it in his back pocket.

He picked up the boy, bridle style. Jisung grabbed Hyunjin's bag.

They made it to a hospital that was luckily close by.

Hyunjin honestly felt so bad for the werewolf that he stayed with him at the hospital.

Seungmin slowly opened his eyes, hoping to not see humans again. But this time, he saw one.

He gasped and attempted to move away, but realized he lying on a hospital bed.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." The human boy said, Seungmin unsure of whether to believe him or not.

"I helped you. Here." He reached behind him and pulled out Seungmin's watch, making him smile. He slowly reached out for it, taking it from the boy.

"I'm Hyunjin." He introduced.

Seungmin stared at him. A smile appearing on his face as tears welled up. Making Hyunjin's eyes widened, confused as to what he done to make the poor werewolf cry.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Hyunjin asked, earning a shake of the head from Seungmin.

Seungmin was so happy that he was saved by a human. It proved him wrong. He always thought humans were bad.

"I'm Seungmin."

"It's nice to meet you Seungmin."