25-Seungjin : Baby MiCha

Title: Baby MiCha

Ship: Seungjin

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" The sound of a little girl rang in Hyunjin's ears. His little girl.

He rolled over and opened his eyes to see the three-year-Old girl jumping up and down on his bed to awake him.

"Daddy! I'm hungry!" The young girl whined.

Hyunjin sat up, stretching his arms.

"Daddy!"

"Okay, MiCha. Daddy's up." Hyunjin grabbed the girl and set her on the cold wooden flooring before doing the same to himself.

"What does baby MiCha want?" Hyunjin asked, following the girl out of his bedroom.

"Hmm." The girl hummed. "Daddy's food!" She explained, throwing her hands in the air.

Hyunjin chuckled, scooping the girl up in his arms. He walked into the kitchen, that was extremely small for their apartment was only made for one.

He set the girl on the couch close by, yawning and stretching as he was not fully awake.

His phone rang, and he reached to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Hyunjin Hyung. It's Felix. Changbin's throwing a party. You should come."

Hyunjin sighed as he crossed his arms, his eyes moving to his own and only daughter.

"I can't. I have MiCha. Unless someone else doesn't want to go and will come watch her instead?" Hyunjin said, looking away as his daughter climbed down from the couch.

"Daddy~. I'm hungry." MiCha complained as she tugged on Hyunjin's pant leg. Hyunjin attempted to ignore her as he spoke with Felix on the phone.

"I bet you Jeongin would want to take care of her. Chan refuses to let him go. You know him." Felix suggested.

"Yeah, I'll call him. And Jeongin is free then maybe I'll come." Hyunjin smiled down at MiCha, ruffling her hair as Felix started to speak.

"I better see you there, Hyung. Bye."

"Bye." Hyunjin hung up and set his phone back down.

"I'm hungry~." MiCha continued to complain.

"And Daddy is going to make food. Be patient, MiCha." Hyunjin reassured, patting the girl's head before walking into the kitchen.

"Play with your toys while Daddy makes food, okay, MiCha?" Hyunjin said, MiCha nodding while heading over to the boxes that held her toys.

Hyunjin dialed Jeongin's number, hoping the younger would pick up fast. He grabbed some ingredients to make scrambled eggs as he pressed the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jeongin. You busy today?"

"No, not really. I mean, Chan Hyung is, but I'm not. Why?"

"I need you to watch over MiCha so I can go out."

"Oh! I'd be happy to watch her! She's so cute. It's so hard to resist that little munchkin."

Hyunjin chuckled at how childish Jeongin still was. The boy was seventeen but graduated high school early.

"Great. Is there a good time?"

"Yeah. Where are you going by the way?"

"Party."

"Oh. That's probably where Chan Hyung is going. Even though I graduated he still won't let me go."