138-Hyunlix : Tease

Requested by : @hwaanghyunjin

Title: Tease

Ship: Hyunlix

Felix and Hyunjin were what you would call your typical friends.

Expect one liked the other.

Felix did not mean to fall for the older. It just happened so he went with it. And of course, Hyunjin has no clue.

As they were walking to school, Hyunjin started to do his typical teasing that always got Felix's heart fired up.

"Your hands are so small. You're so smol, Felix." Hyunjin teased.

"N-no I'm not." Felix shook his head.

"Awe. Yes you are."

"N-no I'm not." Felix looked up at Hyunjin. But when he saw his smile, he looked away. He could feel his heart beating out of his chest at this point.

Hyunjin sighed and threw his arm around Felix's shoulders. Hyunjin placed his head against Felix's, closing his eyes as they continued to walk.

"You're gonna trip." Felix said, ruining Hyunjin's relax time.

"No I wo-"

Then he tripped. Hyunjin let his arm slip away from Felix to avoid hurting him and fell straight forward. Felix continued to walk as he laughed. "I told you."

Hyunjin stood up and ran at Felix. He dipped down and wrapped his arms around Felix's waist, hoisting him into the air. Felix let out a shriek of surprise.

"Hyunjin!" Felix shrieked, pushing at Hyunjin's arms that were wrapped tightly around him. "Put me down! We're supposed to be at school in two minutes!"

"Cool off a little, honey."

Felix froze. "Excuse me?"

"I said to cool off a little."

"No. What did you call me?"

"Uhm. Honey?"

"Don't call me that!"

"Why not, honey?" Hyunjin teased.

Felix felt his face heat up. "'Cause."

Hyunjin laughed, finally setting the younger down as they heard the bell rang.

"Hyunjin!" Felix groaned, taking off towards the school.

Hyunjin just continued to laugh. He always found it super easy to make Felix flustered.

Why was it, though?