135-SPECIAL : Russian Roulette

Title: Russian Roulette

SPECIAL

"How did this game start again?" Jisung asked as Felix picked up his gun.

"No clue. But I have the gun now. Who do you think I should risk?"

Jisung shrugged. "Honestly. It's only us left. Me, you, Chan, Woojin, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jeongin. The rest of the gang is gone."

"Exactly. That's why I said risk. And~ the rest of us left are the most guarded. So this may be a little hard. You wanna help me with this one, Jisung?" Felix asked, grabbing his one and only bullet he was allowed to put in the gun. By rules, only one bullet was to be used.

The JYP gang decided to play a game. They were in debt and everything was falling apart. So they decided to just play a game of Russian Roulette. Extreme Russian Roulette. Winner had to get out of debt. But it was better than death.

Rules were;

One; one bullet allowed in your gun.

Two; once you kill someone, you pass the gun onto the next person. The person who's closest to age but younger. If you didn't kill anyone, you leave the gun with the person you failed to kill.

Three; it wasn't your typical Russian Roulette. They could shoot at anytime. Whether you're sleeping, walking, shopping, working. They could shoot at you at anytime.

Four; only the person with the gun can kill.

You got one shot and if you failed, you better have your guard up or you may loose. Not just the game, but your life.

"I mean, sure. Why not? It's not like I'm killing them." Jisung shrugged.

The two decided to team up. Of course, they knew if they were the last ones left, they would go back to playing the traditional way.

"Who are we going for?" Jisung asked as he opened a bag of goldfish to eat.

Felix sat and thought for a moment. "I wanna go for Chan."

"Why him?"

"He's the most experienced in our gang. He's killed more than all of us combined. And he's the leader." Felix explained. "If we get lucky and get rid of him now, we won't have to be too worried about falling into a trap."

"Unless we make him fall into a trap." Jisung suggested.

"Hm." Felix hummed. "That's not a too shabby idea, Jisung." Felix nodded, standing.

"Let's figure out this trap out then."

Chan was walking throughout the city peacefully. He was distracted by his phone and with the people surrounding him, he knew he had a low chance of being shot.

But he suddenly heard small cries from down an alleyway. Chan glanced down to see Jisung. He had chains on his wrist as he cried, trying to pry them off. What was he doing there with chains on his wrist.

Chan shoved his phone away and ran towards Jisung. He bent down next to the crying younger.

Until he realized he was not crying.

Jisung ripped off the chains and leaped onto Chan, knocking him down onto his back. Jisung placed his hands on his throat, holding him in place.

Chan heard a click. Glancing up, he saw Felix with a gun to his head.

"It's funny you fell for such a trap." Felix teased.

Chan squeezes his eyes closed, knowing that he was not allowed to fight back as it was in the rules.

CLICK.

A/N
This was supposed to be longer but I gave up.

Idk why but I did.

I will getting to requests soon! So if I have responded to your request I will be getting to it.