142-Woochan : Insomnia

Requested by : @Vikking_panda

Title: Insomnia

Ship: Woochan

Woojin groaned as he leaned back in his office chair. Today had been a busy day at Citibank. Woojin was worn out from the amount of calls he had been getting. But he was finally able to go home.

Woojin packed up his stuff. Swinging his bag over his shoulder, he left home.

When Woojin got home from work, his boyfriend, Chan, was usually fast asleep. But he became a little scared and worried when he arrived home.

He could hear banging on the wall and loud crying coming from their shared bed room. Woojin set all his things down in a rush and swiftly made his way towards the bedroom.

Opening the door, he saw Chan banging his head on the wall, crying. His hands were set on the wall to keep himself from falling over. But Woojin could tell he was tired.

"Chan. Chan." Woojin called, pulling Chan away from the wall. "It's okay, it's okay."

"Chan. Look at me." Woojin demanded. Chan moved his eyes to Woojin. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I-I. . ." Chan wheezed loudly, trying to control his breath. He was crying too hard.

"Chan. Hey, listen to me."

"I-I'm sorry." Chan apologized, nearly loosing his balance. He started to stumble backwards but Woojin caught him, picking him up and setting him on the bed.

"Tell me what's wrong, Chan." Woojin said, his voice sweet and comforting.

As Chan tried to take control of his breathing, Woojin stood in front of him with his hand on Chan's thigh, rubbing it tenderly.

"I haven't slept in the past week." Chan confessed. "And I can't take it anymore."

"It's okay." Woojin said. "Lay down."

Chan lied on his side as Woojin lies on the other side of the bed. He brought Chan into a spoon, holding him closely. He placed a few kisses on top of Chan's head before the younger turned around with more tears coming.

Woojin pulled him into his chest, shushing him. "You can cry all you want, baby. I know it's hard." Woojin comforted, petting Chan's head.

"Just please get some sleep tonight."

A/N
Sorry it's so short, oof.

But you guys are so nice! I've never been super confident about my looks, honestly. I've always been confident about my hair but never my face. You can see it in that picture that I actually have acne on my nose. But they look like freckles like on my cheeks. So yeah.

Freckles are actually from sunburns.