151-Seungjin : Helpless

Title: Helpless

Ship: Seungjin

Hyunjin rolled his wheelchair through the gates of school, his hands clenched the wheels as he pushed them forward. Hyunjin's legs were paralyzed. A car crash was all it took to take away such a need. They did not work, and the doctors never saw any signs of his legs gaining his nerves back again. He came to terms that he may never be able to dance again, let alone walk. Though, it still hurt to know he won't be able to achieve his dream of an idol.

Hyunjin came to a stop near a wall, pulling out his phone as he waited for his friends to arrive. They always stopped at this spot.

"Hyunjin Hyung!" Jeongin waved as he came up to the older with a bright smile on his face. Jeongin was their group's mood maker. If he was sad, everyone else was sad. If he was happy, everyone else was happy. If he was angry, well, everyone tried to calm him down first before going to rip apart the person who had made him angry in the first place. He was the baby of their group.

"Hey, Jeongin." Hyunjin greeted back as the boy stopped in front of him.

"Oh. Look." Jeongin reaches into his bag before pulling out another paper back. He reached into there before pulling out a small box. He handed it over to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin took it into his hands gently, opening the box to reveal a ring. "Wah." Hyunjin awed as he slipped the ring out of the box and held it in the air. "It's so pretty, Jeongin."

"It's for you. Look, I have a matching one." Jeongin held up his left hand and showed off his middle finger. Of course, all of his other fingers were up so he was not flipping Hyunjin off.

"Thank you." Hyunjin slipped on the ring and placed the box into his school bag hanging off his wheelchair as their other two friends came over. Felix and Jisung.

These two were both in a foster home. They called each other their twin and everyone went with it since their foster mother was thinking about adopting them. She cared a lot for the two boys.

"Hey, guys." Jisung greeted. "We got some tea."

"Oh god." Jeongin rolled his eyes.

Felix nodded. "There's a new kid." Felix said, shaking his shoulders as he held his head high. "And I heard he's blind."

"Oh no." Jeongin frowned. "I hope no one is mean to him."

"Doubt no one is just gonna leave him alone." Hyunjin scoffed. "I should know."

"Hyunjin has a point." Felix nodded.

"He didn't even make a point." Jisung retorted. "But he is right."

"We should probably head inside." Jeongin suggested. "Classes start in ten."

Hyunjin was late after class before lunch, and was at the moment trying to get to lunch through the empty hallways. At least, it was empty until a boy stopped.

Hyunjin stopped rolling his wheelchair and stared at the boy who stared at the ground. He looked as if he was trying to listen to the sound around him. He took a step towards Hyunjin and turned towards him.

"Who's there?" The boy asked.

Hyunjin waved his hand, trying to see if he would get a reaction. This must be the new blind kid.

"I'm a student." Hyunjin answered. "You're the new kid?" Hyunjin went forward a bit, his wheelchair letting out the small smack noises as it rolled.