63-Minsung : Perfection Line

Title: Perfection Line

Ship: MinSung

MiCha:
Jisung, for f**ks sake I like you!

Me:
You do?

MiCha:
Yes! I've liked you for awhile now and you are just so blind

Me:
I like you too

MiCha:
You do?

Me:
Yeah...

Jisung felt tears well up in his eyes, happy that his childhood crush actually returned his feelings. He stood from his bed and jogged into the hallway, ready to tell his parents the news.

But froze when he heard a six words.

"We can't keep this a secret."

Jisung listened from the hallway as his parents continued to speak in the living room.

"I know we can't, but he's going to be so upset."

"I'd rather get your treatment, then let Jisung be upset about something he doesn't have control over yet." His mother said.

Treatment. His father was sick with Cell Anemia. A disease that caused his healthy red blood cells to break down, leaving a shortage of healthy red blood cells.

But were they not getting treatment here? In Incheon?

This had been Jisung's home ever since he was young, and did not plan on moving anywhere farther. He knew everyone in the area, and the area itself like the back of his hand.

"I know, but...I just worry." His father said. "I know moving is something big, and it's hard. Especially moving to a place like Seoul."

Jisung's heart dropped, and his eyes widened in shock. Moving to such a big city like that? Were his parents crazy?

Jisung wipes his tears as he quietly made his way back to his room. He sat back down on his bed, pulling out his phone to see MiCha's message.

MiCha:
Sooo, r u willing to go on a date with me?

MiCha:
Jisung?

Me:
I'm sorry, MiCha

Me:
But I can't do a relationship

Me:
Apparently I'm moving to Seoul

Jisung stared out of the window of the car door, his eyes blurry as he was in deep thought.

What would his new school be like? Will he make any friends? How close to the school will he live? Will there be any nearby cafes?

Most importantly, will they accept him?

Jisung sighed, closing his eyes to clear up his vision. He opened his eyes back up and up at his parents in the front seat, and his older brother sitting next to him, drawing in his brand new sketchbook. With the road a little bumpy, his drawings became very rough.

They had gotten off the flight a few hours ago and were still driving to their new home. Seoul was super busy this weekend and caused them to be delayed by a few hours of reaching their home.

Eventually, they arrived at the decently sized house. It was a small two story house that had a nice garden covered in natural colored rocks. Bushes and short trees were surrounding the front. Up the sidewalk and up to the door was a black gate that needed to be unlocked before arriving in front of the front door. The house was a pretty dark tan that showed off the grapevines climbing the walls well.