182-Binsung : Breathless

Title: Breathless

Ship: Binsung

Jisung shook his sweat filled hair, breathing heavily as he sat down on the wooden dance floor. He had been practicing none stop for one reason.

A distraction.

Not a distraction from just his thoughts but his feelings. Everything was going well until, he ended it.

Maybe he should have kept going because as soon as Jisung sat down, he was sobbing again. The funeral was this weekend and he still could not handle his feelings. He fell in love with him but the boy could not even love himself, so how could he have returned Jisung's feelings?

"H-Hyung." Jisung sobbed, curling up into a ball as his hands pressed into his eyes, trying to stop the tears. He could not take the pain. It hurt so much, he hated it. This pain was like no other.

The members were at the dorms, asleep. While Jisung decided to stay at the studio, write some lyrics, practice choreography. Anything to keep his mind away from the man he fell in love with.

Changbin meant a lot to him.

"S-Stop c-c-crying!" He screamed at himself, his fingers tugging at his hair locks.

The company was to be closed soon so he knew he needed to head back to the dorms but he couldn't. Not in this state.

"Changbin Hyung, why?!" Jisung screamed in agony. "I can't do this! Why did you end it?!" Jisung let out another scream.

Jisung became frustrated and threw a punch at the couch, his fist hitting the hard part of the sofa.

"Am I the dumb one?" Jisung whispered. "Or was it you?"

Jisung stood up, wiping his tears before starting the music up again. Once more then he would leave to the dorms.

Jisung was tired. His body could not take anymore full out dancing. An eight count into the dance and he tripped over himself, falling to the floor.

Jisung let himself lie on the floor. Crying.

He was breathless.

~A/N~
I'm sorry.

No I'm not.