65-Jeongchan : Do You Hate Me?

Title: Do You Hate Me?

Ship: Jeongchan

He was never ignored yet, why did it feel like he hated him?

Yang Jeongin and social anxiety did not mix well. When it came to making new friends or even just entering into a new relationship, all he could worry about was whether they liked him or not. They could be the sweetest person ever and Jeongin would still be afraid that they hated him.

As Jeongin entered into a new relationship from his crush of two years, he could not help but worry if he liked him or not. Was he just dating Jeongin because he looked like a child.

Jeongin sat on the sofa, his boyfriend over to study with his roommate, Jisung. Well, tutor him to be exact.

Jeongin was not even watching TV yet, his eyes were locked onto the black screen. His thoughts set on Chan, his boyfriend.

Does he hate me? Does he talk behind my back? Does he want to ignore me but think I'll look like a kicked puppy? Does he want to break up with me? Was he forced into this relationship with me? Does he really just date me to get closer to one of my friends? Or maybe he pities me?

These and many more questions ran through his head.

The two haven't kissed, which was partly Jeongin. He was afraid of kissing someone at the moment. But Chan had also avoided it. If Jeongin got to close to his face, he would flinch away, immediately.

Jeongin sighed, looking away from the black screen and looking over at his phone on the sofa next to him. He reached over and gripped onto it, seeing a few texts from Seungmin. He was a boy that had liked Jeongin.

Jeongin knew this since a boy named Hyunjin had informed him. Jeongin continued to be friends with despite knowing the truth, hoping the crush would fade since Jeongin felt he could never like him back.

Jeongin ignored the text, not in the mood to converse with anyone at the moment. Instead, he went to Snapchat to look at everyone's stories.

Everyone was simply having fun doing something or inside being lazy. Just like Jeongin was doing.

Jeongin heard laughing from down the hallway as the two jogged into the living room where Jeongin sat.

Chan plotted down next to him, pecking a kiss on his cheek. "What you doing?" Chan asked, peeking over Jeongin's shoulder to see his phone.

"Just looking through Snapchat." Jeongin answered.

Jisung waved goodbye to the two, claiming he had to go over to Minho's house.

"You okay?" Was the first thing Chan asked when the door closed.

Jeongin looked up at him, confusion written all over his face. "Huh?"

"You seem a bit quiet." Chan answered, moving to which he was facing Jeongin. This caused him to be farther away from Jeongin.

"So?" Jeongin said, moving his head forward to show he was still confused.

"You're usually not this quiet is all I'm saying." Chan explained.

"Oh." Jeongin responded, turning his head to look back up at the black screen.

"Jeongin-"

"Do you hate me?" Jeongin quickly asked.

"What?" Chan furrowed his eyebrows. "Did you just ask me if I hate you?" Chan asked.

Jeongin nodded, not moving his eyes from the TV.

"Jeongin, why would I hate you? I'm literally dating you." Chan said, a little offended that Jeongin thought such. "Why would I date you if I hate you?" Chan crossed his arms, still keeping his eyes on the younger.

"I just thought that maybe you were forced into the relationship. Or using me to get closer to someone else. Or maybe you pity me-"

"Jeongin, stop." Chan cut off the crying boy, who slowly looked over at Chan.

"I started dating you because I wanted to give this dating a guy thing a shot. And I've come to realize I do like you. I would never, never, date someone to, do whatever you just listed." Chan said.

"In other words, I do not hate you."

A/N
I'm working on an Original piece called The Red Line.

Would any of my readers read it if I ever decide to publish it?