189-Jilix : Deeper

Title: Deeper

Ship: Jilix (Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was tired)

Warning : Self-harm and bullying (sorry)

"Cut deeper."

Slowly, Jisung pulled the sticky note off of his locker, letting his hand fall to the side before letting go of the death wish note to fall to the ground.

It was nothing new. This was something Jisung received everyday. Sometimes it was worst than just the notes. Some kids specifically wanted him dead. He never sure why anyone ever did this. He knew he was different but people were just so, mean.

Jisung always came to school, shaking and wanting to cry. Sometimes he felt like his throat cut off any way for him to get oxygen, just being around people in class. He was afraid of going out into the public. Home. He liked home. It was nice there. Peaceful, quiet, no bullying.

As Jisung opened his locker, it was only to be slammed closed again. A small chuckle following as Jisung looked down.

"Look how pathetic it looks. It won't even dare to try and fight back."

"Dummy."

One flicked Jisung in the head, causing him to flinch.

"Hey, Felix!"

Oh no. Not Felix.

There was nothing wrong with Felix. He was nice. He was Jisung's old crush. Felix found it out but as far as Jisung knew, no one else knew he liked boys.

"Look at this thing!"

"Leave him alone, Sukmin. He didn't do anything to you." Felix said. His tone was monotone, no irritation or sadness in his voice to show sympathy for Jisung.

"You actually think it's worthy of being called him?"

Jisung looked back at Felix to catch him rolling his eyes. "He's a human, too. No different than you. The only thing you're doing by giving him a hard time is giving him anxiety and the dread of coming here for another day of pure torture that you're there to give him."

Sukmin raised an eyebrow, turning to Felix. "You think this thing is no different than me? How blind are you?"

"If I'm blind you must be seeing nothing but black." Felix retorted. "That boy is a boy. The same as you."

"If you aren't going to listen to me, get lost, Felix." Sukmin spat.

"Fine." Felix turned, leaving.

Of course. Felix did not care. He was only standing up for Jisung because he did not want to seem like a bad person.

"Hey, dumbo." Jisung looked up at Sukmin. "You do realize you're nothing but a waste of oxygen? That's the whole reason that note-" He pointed at the note Jisung let fall to the ground. "-was there. Maybe you should take advice of whoever keeps putting it on your locker."

Sukmin spat on Jisung's face before walking away.

Jisung took in a harsh breath, before letting out two harsh coughs. His eyes started to water up as his chest started to cramp.

He suddenly felt a hand on his back. Jisung jumped away, stumbling and falling onto his bum. He looked up to see Felix.

Jisung's lips started to tremble as the boy bent down in front of him. He looked into Felix's eyes to see it was nothing but sympathy and look of worry. Did Felix care?